need help I have been on anavar, and noticed hair loss, on hair line and thinning

second photo is 3/4 weeks since stopping anabilics, I only did 1 week pct as I was only on them for a month , and didn't reslly know what I was doing with it, but yes I'm pretty sure there is regrowth there especially on the hairline, all I heard people say was that you won't get the hair back? But I'm still unsure weather I have telgogen effluvium , or mbp, I'm swaying more toward that it was accelerated mbp, or there is the other factor of my hair shedding just for the fact of the fluctuating hormones , as I'm sure I have a hormonal imbalance anyway as I suffer from gyno! But your reviews would be greatly appreciated guys please respond ! Hopefully this gives others some information to ! Also I don't really want to be taking finnestridr or anyrning like that , but I would if my hair continually falls out , I'm just hoping it naturally sorts it self out ,

second photo is 3/4 weeks since stopping anabilics, I only did 1 week pct as I was only on them for a month , and didn't reslly know what I was doing with it, but yes I'm pretty sure there is regrowth there especially on the hairline, all I heard people say was that you won't get the hair back? But I'm still unsure weather I have telgogen effluvium , or mbp, I'm swaying more toward that it was accelerated mbp, or there is the other factor of my hair shedding just for the fact of the fluctuating hormones , as I'm sure I have a hormonal imbalance anyway as I suffer from gyno! But your reviews would be greatly appreciated guys please respond ! Hopefully this gives others some information to ! Also I don't really want to be taking finnestridr or anyrning like that , but I would if my hair continually falls out , I'm just hoping it naturally sorts it self out ,

can you take a pic of the top of your head? and be careful about posting your face in the boards.

This is the photo 4 weeks after stopping steroids , using nothing except nizoral 1 percent a couple of
Times a week

Last edited:
As in the scalp or crown? And how do I remove it

top down crown shot is good to share i say, and also to delete an uploaded pic just go to Your post and you will see at the bottom of the post an EDIT button, click on that and then you will see a Go Advance button, click that and you will see the option to delete any uploaded images. took me over a year to figure that one out.

Hey op

steroids are for athletes that have trained to a certain degree and want to excel beyond

you look like you haven't trained a day in your life

what uh joke !

Right thanks for that , I'm not here to say I'm an athlete , I play football and go to the gym , i stupidly took steroids without knowing all the sides , I'm here for some information and what the next best next step to take on controlling my hair , or to see if anyone else has experienced it, so your comment was pretty useless and un informative , If you have no interest in the thread don't click on it bro

I will post a picture of my crown shortly , I have a double crown though ! And thanks for the help but some posts only have the edit pencil icon on them, my pictures don't seem to have that on them so yeah struggling to remove

If you have no interest in the thread don't click on it bro

wanting to see the ignoramus that is using anavar without testosterone is what sparked my interest

Then after seeing your picture it all made sense

at least you admit the failure

the hair ought to stop shedding and grow back soon

Looks like you have enough hair for three dudes anyway

At least you Admit the failure haha, yes your so right , hold my hands up to that one, it litterally bent me over ****** me in the ass mentally and physically , but okay well I hope so, I'm gonna leave it for like another month and then maybe take more action after that, also maybe I got sold
Winstrol instead of anavar ? I may go get it checked out

I'm with you on this one.....you have to know what's coming if you're going to run gear. I also refuse to wear the DR. Phil or George Costanza look. :) Besides, shaving your head is in style these days. Good thing for us.

brother, tell me you shaved that mess off?? shaved heads are in style these days, no need to wear that around.lol :)

Back