Need help please

Yeah right?...that's what I said! Okay so can he get away with a Testosterone booster from GNC? Can u recommend one? Thank you

Hi Bebegirl!

Nolva and clomid through our sponsors is a legal product. Now how someone uses it later when they receive it can change it's status but that is not here nor there.

If you ordred the nolva from one of our research guys quickly email to see if the order wen out yet. If not ad the clomid! clomid is more important than nolva IMO.

Yea...he/she rode you like a bull!! She had to trim that beard this morning!!! hahahah

i took this girl named Nina camping back in 89. We left on a Friday and by Sunday night she was growing a beard!! True story

She was a full greek princess :)

we were roughing it so the shower consisted of a dip in the cold mountain water. I didn't bother packing shaving cream and a razor and apparently she didn't either

i took this girl named Nina camping back in 89. We left on a Friday and by Sunday night she was growing a beard!! True story

She was a full greek princess :)

we were roughing it so the shower consisted of a dip in the cold mountain water. I didn't bother packing shaving cream and a razor and apparently she didn't either

HAHAHA Now I kinda want to ask ya who wore the pants?? hahahaha

hahahah...The facial hair was a deal breaker huh?

Uni brows and facial hair are my kryptonite! Teeth are important too but you would be shocked how many women my age at least have a top or bottom full denture plate.

When you take them out to eat and they set those bad boys in their purse so they can gum on the steak. Thats a rough night!

It's why I always surprise them with a steakhouse..steak house > dentures lol

Back