need u guys advice

masstastic

Ok, I'm 30, 5'9, 160, 10-12bf. Been training for 3 years 1st course was early 2002, just 250sus & 100primobolan pw for 8 weeks, felt great was happy with results, felt I held a little water throughout tho. Looking back and knowing what I know now wished I had used 500sus and 200primo but kept gains well.

Second course dec 2002, was intending a deca dnbl & sus stack but heard deca had long detection times and not ideal for someone subject to RANDOM DRUGS TESTING!!!!! So went with week 1: 250sus & 20mg db per day & 50mg winstrol every other day. Week 2: 500sus, stopped dbol as I felt shit and was turning yellow and pissed off with Winstrol (winny) jabs but carried it on with the will to be awesome!,week3 DISASTER STRUCK got everything in on sunday then shit myself inside out for 5 days got ripped to fuck with no cv! But weak as hell had to stop it there Yeah bit too hard on the liver I reckon mates went with deca & sus got huge gains how pissed was I.

Any way I have fresh will to be huge accompanied by 12 2ml norma deca vials, 10 1ml sus, 3 2500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) loads of nolva & 3wks clomid. Would like to incorporate some clen with that. Any suggestions about a tried and tested cycle using that lot. Also could I use my left over Winstrol (winny) for 2 wks on it's own to see how I get on with it. Cheers then.

I run 3/4 times a week 40-60mins but had to stop cos of calf pumps last time. Does that sound normal?

Hit me with some info ya pros, cheers then.

Welcome to Steroidology !!

It's a bit slow because of the Memorial day long weekend.

You are going to have to get some more Sust & Deca to make a worthwhile cycle. Here's what I would suggest;

Weeks 1-10 - Sust @ 500 mg/week
Weeks 1-10 - Deca @ 300 mg/week

cheers for that SC,so u reckon just keep the deca at 300 all the way through with no tapers and start sus at same time and finish at same time. from what ive read i will start clomid 3 wks after last jab for 3 wks but whats ur views on nolva(how much+when).
Also what about the Winstrol (winny) on own for 2wks basically just coz i have it.
i will take a picture a week and post it for reference to the novice as it is what i would have liked to see. cheers then.
PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY !

Welcome Bro,

yes stay the same all the way through no taper, the ester will do it for you when you stop.

JohnnyB

thanx can u shed sum news on the other q's and whats the proviron story , i read it was about as much use as tits on fish

masstastic said:
cheers for that SC,so u reckon just keep the deca at 300 all the way through with no tapers and start sus at same time and finish at same time. from what ive read i will start clomid 3 wks after last jab for 3 wks but whats ur views on nolva(how much+when).
Also what about the Winstrol (winny) on own for 2wks basically just coz i have it.
i will take a picture a week and post it for reference to the novice as it is what i would have liked to see. cheers then.
PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY !

Yes....no taper for the Deca & start and finish with the Sust.
Yes....Clomid 3 weeks after last shot
Nolva.....would only use if you start getting any Gyno symptoms. If so, take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, usually a few days, then continue at 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.
Winny.....If you only have enough for two weeks, I'd just forget about it, too short a run IMO.

Back