Needsize back on stage, one last time

Looking great man. You have some sick quads. Let us know how everything goes. It's pretty obvious you know how and have the dedication to prepare for a show. Best of luck.

Thanks guys...been at it forever, first show was in 2003
I was around 210lbs when those pics were taken so figuring right around 198lbs on stage, so top of the light heavies....need to be the hardest guy on stage to win. This year the Ontarios is part of the toronto pro supershow, they are doing it like the Arnold Classis, a fitness expo weekend, so its drawing the most comptitors I have ever seen

As for cycle, was running t400, eq and gh offseason. Btw have been doing gh for almost 4 years now and am totally convinced all the gains I made in that time have been this season, shooting it before bed and middle of the night....but thats another topic
I ran the gh till 6 weeks out and dropped it as it makes me hold crazy water
Ran t400 till 4 weeks out then switched it up for 500mg/week primo, which I have never run before
At week 3 which is now, will be adding in halo at 40mg/day...I have never run halo or primo before so wanted to pull out all the stops on this one
so cycle up till show day is
eq 900mg/week
primo 500mg/week
anavar 890mg/day
halo 40mg/day
This is more than I typically run for a show but with the level of competition am pulling out all the stops
Have dropped about 4lbs since these pics so might take some updated shots

As for cycle, was running t400, eq and gh offseason. Btw have been doing gh for almost 4 years now and am totally convinced all the gains I made in that time have been this season, shooting it before bed and middle of the night....but thats another topic
I ran the gh till 6 weeks out and dropped it as it makes me hold crazy water
Ran t400 till 4 weeks out then switched it up for 500mg/week primo, which I have never run before
At week 3 which is now, will be adding in halo at 40mg/day...I have never run halo or primo before so wanted to pull out all the stops on this one
so cycle up till show day is
eq 900mg/week
primo 500mg/week
anavar 890mg/day
halo 40mg/day
This is more than I typically run for a show but with the level of competition am pulling out all the stops
Have dropped about 4lbs since these pics so might take some updated shots

thats awesome man, i was having a convo with someone here and i was telling someone they shouldnt be running T up til the show cause of water. i said ive never competed so i didnt know for sure but thats what ive always read.

thats why you stopped the test 4 weeks out right? cause of water? and do you drop GH too?

yup, was running lots of femera to control the water from the t400 but I dont like to take chances so I always drop it at least 3 weeks out
I hold major water off the gh, weight was stuck at 220lbs for 2 weeks on the gh, dropped it and was 215lbs after 5 days...helps me stay lean offseason but I dont like it for dieting

Back