New 45mg IP winstrol tabs?

I got same exact pills from...

can anyone verify theese tabs?
the old ones had no writing as far as i remember?

I got mine from a friend that plays pro football and is a big mofo,he said they are dbol.This thread is confusing,fake? real? shit? great? some many opinions,Whats wierd though is when i first got them he thought they were winstrol,but he called his source and got back to me and said dbol,would love to know,thanks

confucious once said fellas always cop from a legit source, go to professional muscle.com there are a bunch there, sources that is......................on that note FTW

I have these small white round tablets with IP on both sides. i was suppose to be getting turanabol pills from bd but i did not. my guys saying they are turanabol but im not sure they are because the only ones i have every seen are like a red color with bd on one side and 10 on the other. anyone got any idea??

Mike, you received IP brand tabs of some kind. The very small white ones scored with IP on the back are actually some oral test prop bullshit he was selling a year ago. toss up a pic with a coin next to them and I'll tell you for sure. If they are what I think they are they are worthless

Back