Calf Raise RP 2 x 15/30

aight

Yesterday 25 min cardio

Today:
Left delt injection

Legs:
Squat: 3 light warm ups
225*10 parallel
275*7 wasn't happy with form or depth on this, 2 inches above parallel and leaning over a little to much
225*9 parallel

Leg press:
540*15
540*13
Omg that was hard, I couldn't beleive how much i was breathing and sweating on this

Superset
STLD:
225*10
225*8
Could barley hold this, my legs felt like jelly

seated calf raises
140*15*2 Nice slow reps and hold it at the top

My squat is a big improvement, usually i do 7 reps max with 225....

I can't do the extra 2 weeks like i wanted to do. So one more week on the prop and i'm done. I got enough to buy it, but then i won't have enough for gas or food for 2 weeks. So no go.....I might buy a 10ml bottle instead of a 20ml bottle.....i still gotta weigh my options
But thus far i'm actually happy with the results, i'm pretty sure my volume was 2 high and i was overtraining before....

Glad to hear the prop is finally working for you. Make sure you stay consistant with your lower body workouts, your strength is very mistatched with your upper body (i.e. squatting as much as you bench).

yah my friend that is doing the same cycle as me, but decied to stop so i get his bottles which means i can run my cycle for 7-8 weeks now instead of 5 weeks :D
He can squat 315*8 all really good form. So some people got it and some don't. But i can out lift him on everything else.

Gonna do morning cardio tommorow and chest/triceps/shoulders later in the day

Right glute injection

Didn't do cardio friend never phoned me so i just decided to relax on my day off

Chest/shoulders/triceps
Barbell bench:
4 light warm up sets
275*8 this was good
290*7 couldn't beleive i got this
275*8

Incline dumbell bench:
105*8 burnt out
90*8 failed at 9, couldn't push it

Military press:
135*10*3

Tricep pressdown:
180*15
210*8 (stack)
180*10

Nice work out, loved it

keep pound ing them legs theyll catch up. you did the right thing by dropping back down to get form right. and there is no sin in going well below parallel. :D

i like doing proper form on everything, there isn't any point in cheating....I'll get that big squat, soon enough...out squat u one day :) lol

Right delt injection

Back/biceps

3 light warm up sets of lat pulldown
Wide grip pull ups:
BW(295)*5+3 w/help
Wide grip lat pulldowns: Hands facing each other
245*8
255*8
245*8

One arm dumbell rows:
105*10
100*10*2

Dumbell curls:
70*8
60*10
80*6+2 with help :( almost got it

reverse barbell curls:
90*10
75*12

Thats all folks, going to a different shift at work so i can work out after my 10.5 hour shift or when i wake up. Since it is graveyard. I also have to work 8 days in a row b/c of this shift change. So i'll be doing 84.5 hours in 8 days, noooooooo

Legs/calves

Deadlift: Used a heavy bar today, not use to the handle being so thick and the shorter bar(did alot of light warm ups)
425*5 New pr

Hack squat machine:
230*8
230*6
Leg curls:
2 sets, 12 reps
Didn't have a glute/ham raise machine
Leg press calf raises:
270*15 really slow reps*2sets

I didn't really like the day 3 week 2 work out, i like the day 3 week 1 work out alot better. Not impressed
Also i had pretty spicy food before i worked out and it was proably the biggest mistake i've ever done.

Left glute injection, gonna go to 200mg eod starting next week.

Back