New bike tomorrow!

Very sharp bike! I really want to pick up a CBR600 or CBR1000. I just can't bring myself to do it because in Phoenix people never watch for motorcycles. There are always motorcycle crashes where someone pulled out in front of the bike and things like that. I ride my friend's fairly often, a GSXR750, and that thing is a blast too. I own a dirt bike repair and high performance modification shop so I have all the tools to make a 600 absolutely rip.

That is great D! It's a beautiful bike, enjoy it. You are going to look good riding around on it all jacked up!!
Thanks brother, that is the plan! Even thinking about shaving my head to complete the look!

Damn I hate you
images

Another congrats looks good the twin cam engines are pretty decent IMO hey your tyres should last longer than the R1 safe riding :yesway:
Thanks man, the previous owner had not even scrubbed in the rear tire all that well, he must have been a pretty stiff rider. I took care of that on some local backroads :)

Nice. Can you Get anymore chrome on that scoot!? :p
I don't know but I might try!

I picked up some HD saddlebags but can't install them without this spacer kit that I ordered from Surdyke.....after I clicked order I found out it is going to take two freakin' weeks to get it to me. I could have paid $8 more and had it two days ago, live and learn.

Im new to this site, but all my friend girls arent as excited as I am about me getting my first bike. I didnt want anything that was gonna be too much, but I still have to keep up with the Mr., Too much pride.. Anyway, Im getting a '06 Ninja 500, and your dam right ima paint that shit pink!

Back