NEW clenbuterol program and journal starts today

ok.. day 2.. not much better lol

took 1 25mcg tab when i was in bed so i could just lay right down.. yea.. laid in bed, trying to fall asleep.. starting dosing off and then it happened.. HEART IS THUMPING like crazy again LOL.. yea so i was tossing and turning for about 2 hours, but then got to sleep and slept like a baby for 8hrs..

Today i had the jitters all day, but NOT as bad as yesturday... NO headaches at all.. and i have to say that i have not felt tired at all.. i don't think i have yawned once today.. usually i get tired towards the end of the day everyday, but not today..

soooo.. i am gonna deal with the annoying bullshit of the tossing and turning again tonight and tough it out...

i will take another 25mcg tab.. so we'll see :)

this shit sucks.. i just hope that getting lean and looking great is worth all this trouble..... bwwahhhhhh of course it is :) hahhaa

goes4ever said:
shouldn't the 125mcg be spread out thru the day in divided doses?

i do NOT take that much.. are you crazy!!! LOL.. honey i was jitter queen on 25mcg :)

but yes.. a morning/afternoon split is good!!

Biggie.. i gave up after 4 days.. i will try it again after this weekend.. but i am lowering the dosage even more.. 12.5mcg at bedtime and then 12.5 upon waking up.. hopefully that will be ok.. but we'll see.. i just really hate clen and may avoid the whole damn thing.. OR start it up POST my T3 cycle to keep my body up and burning.. decisions decisions.. :D

LMAO!! I gave up after 4 days too.... I am now trying this shit again :rolleyes: Guess what?? NO SLEEP last night :( I have now been up 24 hrs... I woke up @ 4 am Sunday... now it's 5am damn that's 25 hrs!!!!!! I know I'm gonna crash hard!!!!! But hey it will be worth it ;)

Any better Supergirl? I'm very curious cuz I'm thinking of trying Clen again on my next cutting cycle but I want to see how u do with this time time thing....lol....thanks baby girl for being the guinea pig.:D

Fyre said:
Any better Supergirl? I'm very curious cuz I'm thinking of trying Clen again on my next cutting cycle but I want to see how u do with this time time thing....lol....thanks baby girl for being the guinea pig.:D

nah.. no better.. basically i need to stick it out and stop being a wimp.. biggie says it gets better after 4 days.. so once i stop my T3 cycle, i am going to suck it up and run the clen at night.. gotta do it to prevent all possible rebound etc.. so soon sweetie.. i am looking at Aug 1st for my real run with it..

Okay, I started my Clen again last week. I decided to try the Perutech 25mcg capsules instead of the Ventipulmin this time. I find these capsules far stronger than the syrup. I'm serious!
I'm still only able to take 50mcgs a day. I really don't know that I can get one more in....lol....they are that strong. I can't take it any later than 3pm or I'm up all night.
It feels like they are 50mcgs as opposed to 25mcgs.....lol
So, let the fun begin. I have to get some Taurine cuz my feet started to cramp again. Cramping sucks!

Well, well, well.... Ya know I was just about to order my first cycle of clen. did a cycle of deca back in May and really took me some time to come off that really bulky stage I was in. By the way Deca was a huge mistake. Anyways, wanted to lean up and stack clen with anavar for a milder cycle as was recommended on the thread I started, "First cycle - Deca". But this journal is making me a little nervous. I have a choice between spiropent tabs and clen pump. For a first what do you recommend.

az girl

AZGirl said:
Well, well, well.... Ya know I was just about to order my first cycle of clen. did a cycle of deca back in May and really took me some time to come off that really bulky stage I was in. By the way Deca was a huge mistake. Anyways, wanted to lean up and stack clen with anavar for a milder cycle as was recommended on the thread I started, "First cycle - Deca". But this journal is making me a little nervous. I have a choice between spiropent tabs and clen pump. For a first what do you recommend.

az girl

AZ.. how are ya girl?? so sorry to hear you hated deca!! the durabolin would of been better.. as i said, it can be harsh for beginners or women in general...

but as per your clen question.. IMO the spiropent will be less potent and easier to dispense. The liquid hits harder and faster and may be something you want to work up to rather than jumping into..

Or you may be like me and hate it... I finally had to admit that clen and i just do not get along lol...

good luck girly and i hope that helps!!
luv super

Last edited:
I have been taking the liquid also and I wake up at least 2-4 times a night. Overall, I don't feel any other affects, like the shakes or anything.

lil'shortstack said:
I have been taking the liquid also and I wake up at least 2-4 times a night. Overall, I don't feel any other affects, like the shakes or anything.

oh u r soooo lucky you don't get the shakes....lol
I have trouble eating cuz my fork's shaking too much....lol:)

lil'shortstack said:

I lied..tonight I was cramping so bad I could barely do legs!! Ahh

Supergirl, did you ever continue to use the clen after your T3 cycle? I'm dying to hear what kind of results someone got from using clen alone, as I just started my cycle yesterday at 20mcg :)

meengrrl said:
Supergirl, did you ever continue to use the clen after your T3 cycle? I'm dying to hear what kind of results someone got from using clen alone, as I just started my cycle yesterday at 20mcg :)

nope.. i finished out the T3 without the clen.. the var helps me maintain muscle too..

clen alone will help you lose bodyfat for sure!! COMBINED with a proper diet and cardio!

GOOD LUCK :)

Hey ladies,
I am just a newbe and will just be starting my clen cycle(alone) in a couple of days. It was interesting to read all the different threads inregards to the clen cycling and stacking. So far what I have learned is that most women feel that the liquid is more potent than the tablet. Interesting enough what I learned also is that everyone seemed to start out with a way higher dosage on the liquid and dramatically dropped to a low dosage from the side effects. This has left me to believe that I will definetly have to start on a low dosage and work on a two week on/off cycle. You are all very informative and am looking forward to posting and hearing more replies on the clen adventures.
I will be starting on the liquid (Ventipulmin). My question to everyone is because this will be my first time taking clen, would it be wise on my off weeks to cycle on ephedrine?
Note: I am a vetran to ephedrine, which is why I am looking to something stronger.

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Back