NEW clenbuterol program and journal starts today

athleticleo said:
Hey ladies,
I am just a newbe and will just be starting my clen cycle(alone) in a couple of days. It was interesting to read all the different threads inregards to the clen cycling and stacking. So far what I have learned is that most women feel that the liquid is more potent than the tablet. Interesting enough what I learned also is that everyone seemed to start out with a way higher dosage on the liquid and dramatically dropped to a low dosage from the side effects. This has left me to believe that I will definetly have to start on a low dosage and work on a two week on/off cycle. You are all very informative and am looking forward to posting and hearing more replies on the clen adventures.
I will be starting on the liquid (Ventipulmin). My question to everyone is because this will be my first time taking clen, would it be wise on my off weeks to cycle on ephedrine?
Note: I am a vetran to ephedrine, which is why I am looking to something stronger.

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Firstly, welcome to the board hun.
Are you doing two weeks on clen, two weeks off? If so, then yes, do your Ephedrine stack on your off weeks of the Clen. :)

Much appreciated on your reply. Now, once I am done cycling on the clenbuterol, how long should my break in between be and should I use something else to come down from it. I am under the impression that if I completely come off the clen all together, won't my body feel the effects without the drug. Are there any supplements to take?

Second question, what would my general weightloss be after a full cycle on the clen and ephedrine. I am looking to lose around 25lbs by April, I need to cut up for some stunt work.

Thanks.

whats happenin people. new to the boards here:

male, 23
height: 5' - 6"
weight: 185 lbs (bulky/flabby) goal:165-170 lbs (cut up)
protein- 200-250 g/day
carbs- < 100g
calories- 1200-2000
bf% (dont know but its gotta be high, italian pasta holder gettin bigger and bigger these days)

i just picked up some .02 mg clens, looking to drop some bf%, looking for some cycling tips. Pretty much roid newbie, had a stint w/ d-bol (pinks) ifor high school football, but it was shortlived and totally messed up.
Was told to pyramid: 20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40/20/20/20 mg/day as a cycle...

recomendations/critiques on this idea appreciated, thanks?

ok, obviously im a newbie to the site since i posted under womens forum w/o realizing, but still would appreciate the feedback or point in the right direction....

ok. i found the info i needed...(as it looks like no one is on responding anyways, so i guess im talkin to myself).

Back