New gear, new goals, new log.

ManOfMuscle

Death Dealer
As the handful of you who followed my last "cycle" know it turned out to be quite a disaster. I received fake gear then figured out it was fake, called out the source, and had all the gear replaced again with more bunk gear. Not to worry because I managed to gain 30 lbs on my bulker even without real steroids. Just goes to show you what eating and training hard can do.

Current cycle:

100mg test prop eod
100mg tren ace eod

Today is day 16 and in that amount of time I went from 293 to 302. Needless to say the gear is real this time. Now begins a long awaited cut.

Current stats:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 302 (possibly a couple lbs heavier, my gym scale has been known to weigh light)

Today was the first day of my diet. The goal of the diet is to reduce body fat while still giving my body the nutrients necessary to build some muscle. I will be cutting out all sugar, processed carbs, saturated fats, and most dairy. I will be consuming lean proteins, complex low GI carbs, and essential fats only. For details on diet specifics at this point see this thread: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109107

Today's workout: Upper body strength

bench 225 x5 275 x3 315 x3 345 x4 (no spot, almost had 5, had to rack the 5th on the lower rung)
HS rows 3 plates per side x8 4 plates x8 5 plates x8 5 plates x10 (had to go light still nursing an injured left bicep)
HS military 2 plates and a 25 per side x6 3 plates x6 3 plates +25 x9
BB shrugs 225 x10 315 x10 365 x10
superset w/ forearm work

Last edited:
Progress pics as of 3/3.

Pics had to come down for now. They may make a re-appearance for comparison later on.

As you can see I need to get the damn midsection under control and I should be looking good come summer time.

Last edited:
Fuck 300lbs...only in my dreams! You definitely have serious mass under there though. You'd be suprised how dropping a few lbs will really bring it all together. Good luck!

What's your cardio like (type, frequency, duration?)

Hey everyone thanks for the quick responses. Outlaws cardio will be non-existent at this point because I believe it is anything but necessary, and I aim to prove it myself.

Cman I have enough prop/tren to continue running at at this dosage for about 12 more weeks or 8 more weeks if I up the dosage to 150/150 eod. I will decide if I want to up it after about a month.

My body has been going through a real state of shock the last couple days. Yesterday after my workout I was shaky, sweaty, fatigued, and restless seemingly all night. I believe this is my body's response to taking sugar away, as it is much more addictive than most people give it credit for, and I was consuming WAY too much. I expect the process of adjustment will continue over the next couple of days until my body adjusts to healthy food only.

dont drop the carbs too low buddy. my low carb experiment has left me weak and tired. after a few days of "carbing up" i feel like a new man and i weigh 215! lol water retention is a bitch but atleast i have the energy to train hard and enjoy life.

good luck on cutting the weight, a little cardio goes a long way and i like being in better cardio condition. youre right you dont need it though and it is better to wait till you plateu before adding/upping it.

i think i would shoot for about 260 if i was you. big guys lose weight so fast it is scary.

Yes I can lose weight very fast so I am being cautious with the carbs. I'm probably getting at least 200 on non-workout days and 300+ when lifting.

Thanks superman.

What I am having trouble with right now is finding good "on the go" combinations for this diet that I can use during work and school. It's hard to transport meat, anywhere without refrigeration so that basically leaves me with whey. I made a whey/maltodextrin shake for school yesterday, but if I have to rely only on that I will get sick of them pretty quickly. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

NXG+ said:
how about boiled eggs ?

Alright, that could work for a protein/fat meal on the go, especially if I add a scoop of protein. However eggs are also hard to transport without refrigeration, and I was looking more towards protein/carb meals for on the go. Thanks for the suggestion.

LiftTillIDie said:
Alright, that could work for a protein/fat meal on the go, especially if I add a scoop of protein. However eggs are also hard to transport without refrigeration, and I was looking more towards protein/carb meals for on the go. Thanks for the suggestion.

http://www.coolmatic.net/

something like this might work. not sure how they work if the vehicle isn't running but i'm sure it'll be cool.

You'll look great at 260-270, back and quads look thick. Fuckin beast, dude. Looking forward to the log lift.

What brand of gear are you running?

Thanks for stopping in JT. Gear is A.P.

Just got back from the gym. Legs hypertrophy

DB lunges 55's x16 (8 per side) 75's x16 90's x16
Leg press (slow reps) 5 plates per side x15 6 plates x15 7 plates x15
Calf sled 3 sets
superset w/ crunches
Dips bw x10 x10 x10
superset w/ seated db curls

Felt very weak toward the end of the workout. Lunges usually do that to me.

Back