New gear, new goals, new log.

Lower body strength

Rack deadlifts, weight about 5 inches off the ground - 135 x10 225 x3 315 x3 405 x3 495 x3 545 x3 (no belt)
donkey calf press machine x15 x15 x20
superset w/ seated cable crunches 100 x15 150 x15 200 x10 - ouch
preacher curls - cambered bar w/ 25's on each side x10 w/ 45's on each side x8 x9
superset w/ overhead tricep extension 110 x8 x10 x15

nice work.

so you're after post cycle therapy (pct) already? how long did your post cycle therapy (pct) last? how much strength did you lose on bench press, squat and deads (rack deads and stiff leg, in your case) ?

i must say, that your transformation is an inspiration for me. that's because our physiques, numbers lifted and lifting philosophy were very similar (although i am shorter and ~50pounds lighter, but body proportions are pretty much the same).

i had (and still have) enough of being big, strong and fat, now it's time to get lean and strong.
your thread shows, that it's possible to change physiqe in a way i want to without sacrificing strength.
you did a great job, congratulations.

diabou said:
nice work.

so you're after post cycle therapy (pct) already? how long did your post cycle therapy (pct) last? how much strength did you lose on bench press, squat and deads (rack deads and stiff leg, in your case) ?

i must say, that your transformation is an inspiration for me. that's because our physiques, numbers lifted and lifting philosophy were very similar (although i am shorter and ~50pounds lighter, but body proportions are pretty much the same).

i had (and still have) enough of being big, strong and fat, now it's time to get lean and strong.
your thread shows, that it's possible to change physiqe in a way i want to without sacrificing strength.
you did a great job, congratulations.

I think I took the post cycle therapy (pct) drugs for about 3 weeks. If you want any specifics on the dates of post cycle therapy (pct), or numbers lifted it's all here, just a lot of info to sift through. I always lose the most strength on my bench after coming off, I believe I got up to 11 reps of 315 and now I'm doing 8. #'s on deadlift variations are actually up right now, which I think has more to do with me being motivated than anything else.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm happy my log has benefited you in some way. I'm curious as to what you mean when you say our philosophies of lifting are the same?

go heavy or go home ;)

i don't see a reason to lift a weight, if it isn't heavy weight - there was small argument about this earlier in this thread .

Upper body strength

decline bench 135 x10 225 x5 275 x5 315 x5 365 x1 x2 x3
t-bar rows (old school) 2 plates x8 3 plates x8 4 plates x8 5 plates x8 5 plates+25 x8
db military 70's x6 90's x6 110's x8
forearm work superset w/
db shrugs 75's x15 then 45's x15 x3

Lower body hypertrophy

Cable squat machine - 200 x10 300 x10 400 (full stack) x15
leg press 5 plates per side x15 6 plates x20 7 plates x20
hanging twisting leg raises x12 x15 x15
superset w/ calf press full stack x10 x10 x15
db hammer curls 60's x6 65's x6 75's x8
superset w/ skullcrushers 100 x10 x15 x20

Can't stop logging workouts... I'm going to have to start a natty training log.

Back