New Guy, First show.

Yea, that back double-bi shot is fuckin nuts man. Looks like you got a 1st grade girls waist. Hold that shot a little longer on stage :)

thats an understatement! what are your measurements (especially on your waist?) Are you a perimedic... just curious why your wearin a jump suit and up at 2:30am... your definately gonna do some damage in the show good luck i think you have a big future in the sport!

i LOVE your phsyique dude!! seriously.. Wish genetically you had better abs, But your jacked for sure, awesome!!!!! also you look alot heavier then you say you are.. Nice tat's too..

Question, In competiton, I seen your other pics... how did you hide them? I have a tonn and have been asked to compete several times, But with 23 tatt's i think i'm shit out of luck!!

Welcome to Sology man!! cheers

BTW he won his division and got 2nd overall I think.

Also Phil Hernon saw those pics and said he could be pro level in a year and Phil doesn't hand out compliments like that at ALL

Old Rob said:
Also Phil Hernon saw those pics and said he could be pro level in a year and Phil doesn't hand out compliments like that at ALL

Hey Old Rob, that comment sure did stir up a lot of shit over @ ProfessionalMuscle. I was just looking for some advice on the lastweek.
Talk to you later bro.

You will do very well you are a HUGE lean monster dude. Killer quads tiny waist and f---en huge wide shoulders with some big gunz! Good luck at your show and more pics would be kewl, any before to now pics bud?

wow

Thats ur first show damn dude howd u do ur symitry is pretty ill your lats are fuckin monsterous good luck man

Yes you are big and you should go... for... size... while making sure you hang onto your nice definition.

big-tymer said:
Question, In competiton, I seen your other pics... how did you hide them? I have a tonn and have been asked to compete several times, But with 23 tatt's i think i'm shit out of luck!!

I'm wondering about this too....What did you do about your tats?

SoCo4Fun said:
I'm wondering about this too....What did you do about your tats?

I did'nt do anything for my tats, there is nothing u can do. Just put Pro Tan on and don't worry about it.

i want to look like you plain and simple........god damn, what kind of lifting regimen did u have...supplementation? what kinda of 9-5 or watever may it be that you do, cuz if i could have something of that nature i would dedicate myself to it.....

Back