New here

Vander V

Hi im new here just thought id post a pic and start checking out the site , seems like a very good site with alot to offer hope i can offer my input as well.

Reactions: jul
0nyx said:
amazing ... looking good man ..

what cycles?
are you going to compete?

He does compete.

And Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) did not get Vander that physique - its called hardwork and a good diet.

thanks Easto , and to answer Onyx's questions ive only competed 3 times and started competeing at age 25 and it came down to an extreme diet and training to dial in the shape i was in .

Bast - my weight was around 218lbs in those photos .

Vander is a solid guy - And has a ton of potential. Definatley knows his shit (although unorthodox "tuna apple juice") but that just shows how well he knows his body.

Best of Luck Vander

DAMN you're gorgeous...now let's see a better shot of those legs! if mine are bigger than yours i'll just die, i swear. (BTW i'm female, and my pics are below yours) lol ;)

strngthmnx said:
now let's see a better shot of those legs! if mine are bigger than yours i'll just die, i swear. (BTW i'm female, and my pics are below yours) lol ;)

I gotta say the legs are close. . . jk bro lol. Tunapple shakes are a lot easier than eatin a meal when your not hungry at all. Makes things very easy and your still gettin ur solid food down, which is the most important part. Cant do that precontest tho sadly, apple juice is too high GI.

Also check out his site www.vanderv.com

man you are looking GREAT!
this is why i like bodybuilding because when i see someone looking that GREAT...its awesome!
4 thumbs up and good luck!

strngthmnx said:
DAMN you're gorgeous...now let's see a better shot of those legs! if mine are bigger than yours i'll just die, i swear. (BTW i'm female, and my pics are below yours) lol ;)
LOL well if you got 28 inches then id say your a big ass girly :) .

heres a pic just for u sweetness.

Last edited:
creepS said:
man you are looking GREAT!
this is why i like bodybuilding because when i see someone looking that GREAT...its awesome!
4 thumbs up and good luck!
hey man thanks alot i appreciate the words bro , im also featured in this months planet muscle with a 9 page training layout and im also in an ad for kilosports in FLEX and Muscular Development.

TooPowerful4u said:
I gotta say the legs are close. . . jk bro lol. Tunapple shakes are a lot easier than eatin a meal when your not hungry at all. Makes things very easy and your still gettin ur solid food down, which is the most important part. Cant do that precontest tho sadly, apple juice is too high GI.

Also check out his site www.vanderv.com
thats why they make sugar free no carb apple mix lol i used it until 2 weeks out while preping .

dude you look great. you get a ton of props. gear, hardwork or whatever. youve done a fabulous job man. it has worked very well. great job.

thanx for that pic v; if you have some free time i'd like to hear about your "unorthodox" dieting...i'm kind of doing that right now, trying to figure out what works best for my body. you've obviously put a lot of time into this, and it shows. best of luck to you!

Back