New member Sublime25

Sublime25

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I've been working out for 3 years without the use of steroids yet.

Stats: 5'5 155lbs 19years old

image41fm7.jpg

image42zh2.jpg

image43wd3.jpg

image47ca3.jpg

Your thoughts ?

looks like youve got decent size for your weight. my thoughts depend on your goals. fill us in on your goals. Def. need to get some defenition to your delts, chest and abbs

Onswoll said:
decent build dude. what were your stats before you started training. goals?

I Started at 120lbs
picture201002gi7.jpg

Well, I don't know about my goal, I think i'll train as long as my body allows me.

Lol when i look at my old pic, what the fuck happened to me :/

you looked better at 120 dude. much leaner. Youve gotta have goals in this sport. it looks like you were sick of being thin and so you started eating McDonalds everyday and hitting the weights. Which isnt a bad thing if you are looking to put on mass. But without goals...nobody on here is going to want to give you advice. Hook us up bro. lets hear what you want to look like.

At the moment I am bulking and I have a good diet, I barely eat fast food. right now i'm trying to put on some mucles everywhere but i guess it takes a good calorie intake...

of course I'll cut, but right now im putting on some mass

Sublime25 said:
At the moment I am bulking and I have a good diet, I barely eat fast food. right now i'm trying to put on some mucles everywhere but i guess it takes a good calorie intake...

of course I'll cut, but right now im putting on some mass

ok...so whats your diet looking like? If you are trying to bulk, fast food is a good thing.

good base for sure.... im almost exactly the same size as u .. im 5'4 and i weigh about 155 to 160... but im a little more lean... on the other hand i have used juice and u havent so thats damn good ..... except i started about 15 or 20 pounds lighter than you also...i definetly wanna see how you progress.... but yea man, what are your goals ?

You look thick. Try hitting the tredmill more often so you can prevent putting on extra bodyfat. If anything, run a clean bulk - less fat gain.

Good work so far.

looking good. Don't worry if you get pudgy for a little while, just don't let it get outta control. Compounds lifts and strict diet = results. It just takes time...slow and steady wins the race.

i can't agree that fast food is good for bulking, but it has high cals, and if u wanna get huge, u gotta jam out on the cals. you look great for 19, just think, some of those guys in Mr. Olympia are in their 30s, keep it up and imagine what you would look like at 30

I will tell you know...if you want to bulk then you gotta squat and deadlift.. I wish when I was 19 I would of concentrated on those 2 lifts instead of the dreaded ego driven bench press.. Do yourself a favor.. NEVER skip a Squat or Deadlift day... and don't sweat missing a Bench day..

thefantom1 said:
I will tell you know...if you want to bulk then you gotta squat and deadlift.. I wish when I was 19 I would of concentrated on those 2 lifts instead of the dreaded ego driven bench press.. Do yourself a favor.. NEVER skip a Squat or Deadlift day... and don't sweat missing a Bench day..

I've been doing squats for a while but started the deadlifts 2 weeks ago

Onswoll said:
ok...so whats your diet looking like? If you are trying to bulk, fast food is a good thing.

Fast food is a good thing occasionally....When I was trying to bulk from 220 to 250 a few years ago I used to eat three double cheeseburgers and a vanillla shake after a workout. It worked but I def. put on more fat than necessary.
I would say fast food 3 or 4 times a week would be ok. Other than that try to eat alot but healthy.

Back