New Mexican Company

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Interesting you say that...

ClenAche over at EF said:

"from what i gather--jurox labs produces it in australia, then exports it to mexico w/ a latin label. i've got some anabolic st right now--the bottle comes w/ a paper label that says made in australia (www.sydgroup.com)--if u peel that off it has a sticker label on the vial itself that looks exactly like the pics on the website. not sure what to think of it yet. i'm 3 1/2 weeks in and a little confused. i'm up 5 lbs, but w/o any real detail. on illium stanabolic i only gained like 3lbs, but had ridiculous hardness and looked great. 50mg eod in each case. anyone else experience this? opinions on st in general? anyone care to offer me any reassurance"?

I'm going to order the Anabolic St. It's only like $50. It's worth checking out.

That company has been around for a while now, I didn't hear anything negative about them

jyzza said:
That company has been around for a while now, I didn't hear anything negative about them

It was a new discovery for me. That's what i've been hearing. I'm going to try them out and see how it goes.

Wow, I never seen it. It looks good but low dosed. I would like to try it if $ is right.
I like the way its packed in a plastic bottle.

DangerousGrounds said:
Wow, I never seen it. It looks good but low dosed. I would like to try it if $ is right.
I like the way its packed in a plastic bottle.

The Winstrol (Anabolic ST) is the right mg dosage. I emailed them for a price check on the 20ml vials.

That Company is Jurox. About two years back, Austrailia cracked down hard on that Company specifically, or just Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in general as well as its' exportation to Mexico, since its' obvious intent was for sale to gringo athletes. So the name was changed, and the product is now being made right in Mexico, rather than being imported from Kangaroo Country. I think I heard that it was Denkall who bought them out at the time, but can't recall. I know that it is the old Jurox Company though.

On a side note, I used Jurox Winstrol (winny) a few summers ago, and to date it is the best Stanozolol product I've used. It hurt, but for strength it was 5 stars.

Last edited:
Hey Skedmedz,

I know this is totally off saubject and I apologize for that, But you avatar is the best!. I am a huge Kiss fan for a long time. Just wanted to let you know you had a fellow soldier in the Kiss Army!

SkedMedz said:
That Company is Jurox. About two years back, Austrailia cracked down hard on that Company specifically, or just Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in general as well as its' exportation to Mexico, since its' obvious intent was for sale to gringo athletes. So the name was changed, and the product is now being made right in Mexico, rather than being imported from Kangaroo Country. I think I heard that it was Denkall who bought them out at the time, but can't recall. I know that it is the old Jurox Company though.

On a side note, I used Jurox Winstrol (winny) a few summers ago, and to date it is the best Stanozolol product I've used. It hurt, but for strength it was 5 stars.

No shit!
Jurox
I hope they make it as a top brand if products live up to claims. 50.00 for 20ml 50cc Winstrol (winny) is unbeatable!

SkedMedz said:

Thanks sked, I thought the label looked familiar, like jurox, but I had never been to the site JA gave.:p

Interesting. Ive never heard of them though, but I dont pay attention.

You guys better hope I dont goto Med school at Guadalajara. I'll me forced to produce my soon to be patented "Nulcear Test" by B2 Labs! It will have about 9 esters in it but only require once a week injections...lol and be pain free...lol and probally about 1000mg/ml. plus you will glow in the dark :)

Billy_Bathgate said:
Interesting. Ive never heard of them though, but I dont pay attention.
You guys better hope I dont goto Med school at Guadalajara. I'll me forced to produce my soon to be patented "Nulcear Test" by B2 Labs! It will have about 9 esters in it but only require once a week injections...lol and be pain free...lol and probally about 1000mg/ml. plus you will glow in the dark :)

Sounds good to me. I'll put up the venture capital money!

Good stuff. A "friend" of mine took it by itself with a little clen for "his" first cycle in Nov./Dec. Really liked it, and is going to incorporate it into the next cycle with some TT Winstrol (winny) 100mg. No pain and no clogging. But, used with a 22g pin.

Wouldn't know about underdosed, but it might have been a tad underfilled.

Back