New Mexican Company

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Hey Juice.. that link i clicked on and all those are Jurox for sure...
In fact their most popular items are the test suspension and the Winstrol (winny) suspension :D good shit for sure!!!

STANG 98 said:
Hey Skedmedz,

I know this is totally off saubject and I apologize for that, But you avatar is the best!. I am a huge Kiss fan for a long time. Just wanted to let you know you had a fellow soldier in the Kiss Army!

An Army member are ya?! Well here's a little trivia for ya my brother, to test your knowledge.:D I got the KISS Box set for X-Mas(well worth the money), and they have all kinds of cool facts & tidbits in there. So anyhow: What was the first song written and performed by Ace Frehley, that he felt confortable enough to sing live?

Nice to have another Army Member here btw!!!!!!

supergirl said:
Hey Juice.. that link i clicked on and all those are Jurox for sure...
In fact their most popular items are the test suspension and the Winstrol (winny) suspension :D good shit for sure!!!

Right on. Thanks Super..

sorry to bump this very old thread, but a friend has gotton a bottle of the Winstrol (winny) from this company, it looks a little milky. i didnt' want him to use this stuff if its not any good. Neither i or my husband has ever used winstrol, so i don't have a point of reference to go by.

"Testo LA: A long-acting male steroid hormone for cow, dog, horse"

Last time I checked, cows were female...

weird description for anabolic ts under the "actions" tab. It says it forms an implant after it been injected.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Pretty interesting, another company to take the place of Ttokkyo, I knew it was a matter of time!
my granero friend across the fence,told me that their prices are good too[cheap]jurox,he told me they have a nandrolone cypionate,at a good price!:D

Again, this is the same JUROX that used to be exported from Austrailia--Turned over to a Mexican outfit due to TOUGH Aussie laws, and run under another name. It is only new if you have never heard of it before, no offense, since the switch happened like 3 years back if memory serves.

Back