New Moderators

PARKER27 said:
Thoms is the show, great selection.

Outlaw? really

What about; He Hate Me...... well deserves as moderator position. Extermly helpful, and doesn't tell the same thing over&over.

I'd agree He Hate Me is veeeery qualified get's 100% support from me!

Congrats to the two new additions!!!!

Hopefully some more people will come out of the wood work in the Anabolic Section. The admins here are always looking for the guys/girls who contribute here and when it comes time for some new mod additions these are usually the ones who get the nod.

Congrats to Thom and Outlaw

IMO, as much as people (myself included) don't want to admit it, Mranak would make a good moderator. Aside from a select few frequent posters and some Mods on the board he's probably one of the top contributors of information in almost any section on Ology. A quick look at the list of moderators on the bottom of the site and their level of active contribution in comparison to Mranak's kinda puts things in perspective.

Its a shame that he went against the grain with a few moderators and as a result made his chance at mod-ship improbable. I think after him becoming a mod seemed unlikely that his contributions somewhat declined much to the detriment of Ology....

Button Buck said:
A quick look at the list of moderators on the bottom of the site and their level of active contribution in comparison to Mranak's kinda puts things in perspective.

Very true. This is why I'm glad we're getting some new mods that actually post. 2/3 of the people listed as mods never actually moderate.

LiftTillIDie said:
Very true. This is why I'm glad we're getting some new mods that actually post. 2/3 of the people listed as mods never actually moderate.
Things are swinging back around. Its time for spring cleaning anyways right? :)

WELCOME to the staff fellas!

Back