New Pics ( Jan 6)

Cmon Matt that video is fucking hilarious! You still cant admit it remember your big ass head you had always bragging thats why people use to fuck with you get over it you said enough shit about me for me to hate you forever and i dont i still gave you props looks like some things never change lol

Ya but they bring out your personality you sounded cheesy thats all

hating a little niner?? lol..

lets keep the flaming to a minimum..

and yes, i agree.. its a hilarious squat video.. classic matt..

hating a little niner?? lol..

lets keep the flaming to a minimum..

and yes, i agree.. its a hilarious squat video.. classic matt..
Not at all im sure its flattering to you but i dont think men should be openly ass kissing just say it once im working with a great guy thats it lol

Not at all im sure its flattering to you but i dont think men should be openly ass kissing just say it once im working with a great guy thats it lol

openly ass kissing???

im sorry you feel that way... but if my client wants to speak well of me he can and will..

if you dont like it youre more then welcome to leave the conversation... is your screen frozen on this thread or something??

stop being an asshole ok???

Yeah it was stupid shit
Don't do that shit nomore as I don't go into the gym trying to or thinking about out lifting them, I honestly don't even lift heavy nomore or do I care what the other person beside me is lifting g
I go for more of the pump in the 10 to 12 rep range and really worked on my form and squeeze theory
Can I admit now I curl nomore then 40lbs db's down to 30 lbs db's? Nope cause again I dropped my ego in the gym and concentrated on how I felt and as long as I am growing I don't personally care about anybody else in the gym what there lifting or how.much there lifting
That's the big dif from me 2 years ago to now bro
Cycle or not I don't change, my intensity gets a lot higher but I don't get into stupid shit like that nomore
Doi flat bench press Nope, I use db's once again as I feel I get a better contraction and feel then doing flat bb press
More of the bb aspect of the game.compared to power lifting aspect

Last edited:
Yeah it was stupid shit
Don't do that shit nomore as I don't go into the gym trying to or thinking about out lifting them, I honestly don't even lift heavy nomore or do I care what the other person beside me is lifting g
I go for more of the pump in the 10 to 12 rep range and really worked on my form and squeeze theory
Can I admit now I curl nomore then 40lbs db's down to 30 lbs db's? Nope cause again I dropped my ego in the gym and concentrated on how I felt and as long as I am growing I don't personally care about anybody else in the gym

thats my man... thats what im talking about!!

Trust me bro I am no ass kisser
And if 3j doesn't like what I am doing he will fn tell me

Trust me bro I am no ass kisser
And if 3j doesn't like what I am doing he will fn tell me

I dont even know why you rought 3j in this this was a squat video so why you emphasizing 3j? If you dont reach your goals this time its like your already throwing the weight on him.

I dont even know why you rought 3j in this this was a squat video so why you emphasizing 3j? If you dont reach your goals this time its like your already throwing the weight on him.
its never on me... as i have always said a program is only as good as the person who is following it.. if he follows it correctly he will see great results..

but i gotta ask, why are you so focused on this in the first place??? u got an issue with my clients being happy with my services?? lol

Not at all 3J youd have to be in my shoes what ive experienced in other forums behavior wise. I should have bot said anything im taking out it out on the wrong croud i apologize matt for the comment about kissing ass its just i been around it too long and i took it wrong. Nothing personal against you either 3j give me some slack im on tren lol sorry about that guys.

Not at all 3J youd have to be in my shoes what ive experienced in other forums behavior wise. I should have bot said anything im taking out it out on the wrong croud i apologize matt for the comment about kissing ass its just i been around it too long and i took it wrong. Nothing personal against you either 3j give me some slack im on tren lol sorry about that guys.
lmao... no worries man... the devils juice is potent :D

i have a huge history of getting into fights on boards and from my experience its just not worth it..i agree tren will make u a mean bastard hahahaha

I'll never understand why negativity is directed to anyone that fucking kills it. I don't give a fuck if Matt is 190 or 250, the fucker puts his work in. God Damn just kill it and fuck the world...

Back