New UniVet mexico

I just got the Uni OXAVAR 10mg i tried one pill today felt great throughout my workout will see how my gain go for the next few weeks.

im weighing at 160 pounds
first week on Uni Oxavar Univet
keep you guys posted.

You guys dont know how happy I am to hear goo things about univet. I just got some t-400, bold300, and sus250. The eq looks good in color but all 3 the consistency is very thin and the sus and t-400 are almost clear in color. But if you guys have had good results then who am I to argue. I'm glad these boards are around so we can all compare notes. heres my pics.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0109.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0108.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0107.jpg

i just started uni bold 300 also how is it?
Because i've heard so many things about it good and bad.I'm only on my first week and wanting to know what its doing for u.

On week 4 of Univet ent 250

All univet gear

Test E 1000mg frontload week 1, 500mg weeks 2-8
Primo 400mg weeks 4-12
Anavar 50/ed weeks 8-12

Clen 40mcg/ed weeks 10-14

Nova weeks 10-14
Also have clomid and arimidex on hand

thinking about HGH weeks 6-12.....not sure tho

So far i have gained about 10lbs....not sure of muscle/fat/water ratio though

Will update later with pics

I just got my hands on some uni bold 300
on week 1 right now looking for somebody that has used it.uni bold 300 is very thin never had any like this.looking for some help.

this lad is not garbage broth, i think when they start this thing was good, but now is just oil, take it easy man, and carefull, and also hurt like hell.

My UNI-VET D-BOL ARE WHITE UNLABLED PILLS.
MY UNI-VET SUSTENON 250 IS A THICK, GOLDEN LIQUID.
INJECTED 500MG/WEEK PLUS 30MG DIANABOL/DAY DIVIDED 3X a day.
I DREW MY SERUM TESTOSTERONE LEVEL, LIVER FUNCTION, AND HEMOGLOBIN/HEMATOCRIT. THIS SHIT IS AS FAKE AS IT GETS.
NO WEIGHT GAIN, NO STRENGTH, PROBABLY JUST SUGAR.

this lad is not garbage broth, i think when they start this thing was good, but now is just oil, take it easy man, and carefull, and also hurt like hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a hold of some univet supertest 400. Seems legit and a few of my colleagues have taken and seen some results. Suggested use is 250-700 mg but syringes are in ml an needles are in cc. How does all that convert into one simple dose. It's. 10ml vial so I figured 10 week cycle would be 1ml a week

Its good gear- we dropped stallion labs, astrovet and immunolabs for the univet.
my bro is on the tren and prop and making great gains-he says its painless gear also- shoots real smooth
Man i took a shot of uni deca 300 and uni sust 250 and uni tren100 and i couldnt sit down for like 3 days....it was very painful

Hopin you could help me out

Its good gear- we dropped stallion labs, astrovet and immunolabs for the univet.
my bro is on the tren and prop and making great gains-he says its painless gear also- shoots real smooth

Hey man I couldnt figure out how to post this to everybody but I have a stack of Univet Uni sust250 , Uni Tren 100, Uni Decca 300 , and another bottle of Atlas Labs Test 250.... I have only taken Test 250 before and I got quick fast results but that shit wasnt legal... Is all this good to go and how should i take it... I mean am i gonna get the same results

uni vet

if the site is not working is there another way we can check batch and lot numbers??to assure the authenticity??```

univet

does anyone know what univet uni-bol looks like 10 mg buddy has white with line down the middle looks more like clomid to me

Ive used the univet bold 300 and it was good, I like the scirox eq better though.

That looks exactly like the same mex gear that I have. Except yours is UNI-DBOL, and what I have is UNI-OXAVAR with yellow pills.

dude i have the same uni oxavar but its white ,why is yours yellow .and did yours in the begining make you feel a little wierd i mean my eye sight and little bet light beaded now its gone and i feel it aftera week .did your do the same

Back