New UniVet mexico

Uni-Vet

Hey Guy's,

I ran the t-400 and Deca. I never had
ne trouble. Ran it about 18 months ago.
Maybe I got a good batch. Just my .02

it doesn't hurt right after injection but the days after hurt really bad. Any feedback would b awesome. I have noticed gains in these last 2 weeks, but like I said it hurts bad!

same

I just dont like how it knots up my glutes, but not my thigh. It hurts both places, but knots up and hurts my glutes bad and i still have a knot in my riggt glute, from over 2 weeks ago. I'm just gonna keep hitting my thighs, but I would like to know what the knots are and what I need to do about them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

hii i want to take uni oxavar.10mg but im scared....i got questions...what is it..for...am i gonna gain weight by takin it???..or it burn fat?

helllppppppppppppppp

hii i want to take uni oxavar.10mg but im scared....i got questions...what is it..for...am i gonna gain weight by takin it???..or it burn the fat?

I'm running Univet Anadrol 50's on my third week now. Stuff seems good to me. Took my flat dumbbell press from 90's 3 reps to 105's 3 reps and hack squats from 360 6 reps to 450 for 6 reps. Body weight also increased from 198 lbs to 204 lbs.

I think A-50 is bomb! especially that line of gear..... i went from 220 to 240 Asap with that... make sure to take an anti estrogen block, Proviron is good. keep it up.....

Bbbbbuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnss

anybody try the masteron 100? bottle says 370mg of propianate,which is it? 370mg of test per milliliter and how frequent should i take this? also have uni tren 100,uni bold 300 and stan 50? all 4 a week ok or a waste?

masteron 100? I just took a shot and it BURNS like hell.. I hope it's real.. New source!!

What does your bottle look like? :destroy:

univet anadrol

i got a friend of myn who says he has some andarol from univet.. has anyone ever used it and wht does it look like.. the ones he has are white..

i heard nothing but good as well about this product... im actually on it myself but .it seems to be some thick oil an it hrts quite a bit after a few days......but i feel much stronger an see great results...

I just finished a 8 week cycle of 2ccs twice a week of uni-vet tren 100mg. i had monsterous gain went from benching max 185 to 325 in 10 weeks the first 4-5 weeks went flawless with no pain but the final weeks it cuased so much scar tissue it was painful as hell getting the needle in my ass and shoulders good luck

Pain is temporary, PRIDE is forever

Back