New UniVet mexico

dude i have the same uni oxavar but its white ,why is yours yellow .and did yours in the begining make you feel a little wierd i mean my eye sight and little bet light beaded now its gone and i feel it aftera week .did your do the same[/QUOTE

Looks like these Univet are a hit or miss but the only thing I have access to. I have the yellow oxyvar ones that look all beat up Im almost scared to take them. Have you felt any gains or do you think its the placebo?

i read about people with the same ones but still not sure. I really trust my source. heres some pics. the bottle came sealed and packed with cotton. and how long to feel anything with 50mg ED this is my second day of dbol . this is my first cycle, then im ganna do an Eq and test as second cycle.

View attachment 538805

View attachment 538804

Last edited:
i read about people with the same ones but still not sure. I really trust my source. heres some pics. the bottle came sealed and packed with cotton. and how long to feel anything with 50mg ED this is my second day of dbol . this is my first cycle, then im ganna do an Eq and test as second cycle.

View attachment 538805

View attachment 538804
hey i just got the same Uni-Dbol as your pics.. same one.. did you notice anything? let me know thanks

the knot is about the size of a golf ball, but is oblong shaped. Really starting to worry me, because i cant goto the doctor.
i just started and i have the same i used it once and i got a nice lump in my glut that has not gone away for 3 days now and it is keeping me from training legs. Did you see any improvment in time?

the reason their is no web site is because it is an UGL. It prob isn't even really made in mexico...maybe it is idk. But what i do know is what a lot of these underground labs do is take an old REAL lab thats no longer in buz and use their name to get buz quicker. And the more popular and brand is the more ppl are going to fake it. I know of one legit source that has legit UV. Honestly i think that UV and another popular lab that going around right now both come from the same place, same oils, same tabs.

this tread is old...but there it is for anyone who is still trying to research it

the reason their is no web site is because it is an UGL. It prob isn't even really made in mexico...maybe it is idk. But what i do know is what a lot of these underground labs do is take an old REAL lab thats no longer in buz and use their name to get buz quicker. And the more popular and brand is the more ppl are going to fake it. I know of one legit source that has legit UV. Honestly i think that UV and another popular lab that going around right now both come from the same place, same oils, same tabs.

this tread is old...but there it is for anyone who is still trying to research it

Univet and Biotech is from the same place also Abbott Export too all 3 of them are the same and is good quality.....at least i have never had a problem with them

Back