new user- how to use dianabol on its own safely

M

macmillan

i am new to all this steroid thing, thinking about using dianabol as i have heard good things about it.

i live in middlesbrough need to know where i can buy some?

also i dont really want to be using anything else. looking for increased muscle and definition but nowt freakishly big.

heard a bit about post cycle therapy (pct) can anyone explain what this is?

also what are the effects of taking dianabol?

and what doses should i take it in.

anymore info would be great as well.

please try and keep it as simple as possible though as i am a newbie to all this.

many thanks

LOL unbelievable he really wants to take d-bol hey dude i have a better suggestion
drop the d-bol and take anadrol insted ;)

LOL unbelievable he really wants to take d-bol hey dude i have a better suggestion
drop the d-bol and take anadrol insted ;)

His IP is not ban. he could read this...

No he have to take nothing!! niente, nada, rien, nichts anderes...

i like it how he says "please try and keep it as simple as possible though as i am a newbie to all this."

just like using steroids is something simple like taking candies

i like it how he says "please try and keep it as simple as possible though as i am a newbie to all this."

just like using steroids is something simple like taking candies

haha, seriously man..:chainsaw: In all honesty I don't think it's a good idea for you to even consider any type of gear at this point.. Gear is for people who have reached a plateau naturally and absolutely need it to continue growing.. and it's also for meat heads like myself to keep me happy with my body :laugh3: It seems you're just looking for a quick edge to get bigger and have no clue on how to go about it..

do some more research and take the advice given... STAY AWAY FROM GEAR.

think you should stick to a pro hormone bud... all you do is buy it and its self explanatory for the most part. do way way more research and get more serious before you get into gear. (learn more acquire more knowledge)

Just go to Walmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens or your local police department. You can get everything you need if you just ask!! Once you try out all of these 4 wonderful sources let us know how it went for you.

Dude, this site has a drug profile section. Use it! Also do more research. What are your stats? Age wieght, ect?

Guys hes intent on doing this anyway, instead of telling him some dumb ass comments at least lets point him in the right direction. Not one person on this board or any where else just knows proper methods of cycling from out of no where. Everyone has a point where they become intrested, only diffeqrance is some do the research to do it the proper way while others get replys like this, come across some and fuck them selves up because they posted something like this and got a bunch of bs comments like use anadrol instead... Wtf
then these people find a source anyway do stupid shit and give steroids a bad rep...

holy thread bump...

bump31.jpg

this threads going on 3 years old...

newbie!

Hi guys!

Im a newbie. I been researching for quite a while and am thinking of trying dbol. I been working out for exactly 18 months and no real change. My story is the following. I ised to be a big guy..2 years ago my weight was 405 Ibs. Today i weight 230. Ive lost a total of 175 Ibs. Im 29 years old. After my weight loss my skin is not looking great. So before i commit to surgery i would like to try dbol. And see if i can see a real change. Any advice will be grately appreciated. Ty!

Hi guys!

Im a newbie. I been researching for quite a while and am thinking of trying dbol. I been working out for exactly 18 months and no real change. My story is the following. I ised to be a big guy..2 years ago my weight was 405 Ibs. Today i weight 230. Ive lost a total of 175 Ibs. Im 29 years old. After my weight loss my skin is not looking great. So before i commit to surgery i would like to try dbol. And see if i can see a real change. Any advice will be grately appreciated. Ty!

Hi guys!

please read this thread , just click this link

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

i am new to all this steroid thing, thinking about using dianabol as i have heard good things about it.

i live in middlesbrough need to know where i can buy some?

also i dont really want to be using anything else. looking for increased muscle and definition but nowt freakishly big.

heard a bit about post cycle therapy (pct) can anyone explain what this is?

also what are the effects of taking dianabol?

and what doses should i take it in.

anymore info would be great as well.

please try and keep it as simple as possible though as i am a newbie to all this.

many thanks

Ok now the straight forward answer to that question is this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you have found your dianabol sorce! perform the fallowing steps!

1 Descreetly package product

2 Adress to
PHATBASTARD
2121 Gutter ST
USA

3 Ship your product

This is the proper way to safely and affectively START and Maintane YOUR DBOL only CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Step 3 is your post cycle therapy (pct)

Sincerily
Phat

Back