New winny thread. let the old one die.

pullinbig said:
no actually i was gonna run the water/ps80 thru a .22, then filter in the mixture thru a .45. this is per T's instructs. but after thinking that one out i may hold off on the ba and use it to rince the filter after the mixture goes thru. that sounds better to me. cause at 350mg/ml we dont want to leave anything in there. :rolleyes:

what you guys think about that?

thats what i thought yuo were saying in the other post, to use the water as a rinse. don't think there is enough ba there to rinse unless it is a big batch.

i was gonna do 100ml. i remeber the post from another board about making water base and running the water last as a rince. that makes a lot of sense but the guy said controlling the flow was critical in the final outcome. i didnt want to worry about this. at 100ml that can be 2% ba no prob which will rince it. or i could save 5ml of water for a rince.

oh also the 40% peg (200mg/ml) didnt make it 48 hours. i upped it to 45% and we'll see what happens.

well it started to crystalize so i bumped it up to 55%. but you know what i looked at my peg oral @100mg/ml and damn if it aint clouding up. so i reheated it. trouble in paradise. ahhh..... aint the ol home lab a fun place to be?

pullinbig said:
i was gonna do 100ml. i remeber the post from another board about making water base and running the water last as a rince. that makes a lot of sense but the guy said controlling the flow was critical in the final outcome. i didnt want to worry about this. at 100ml that can be 2% ba no prob which will rince it. or i could save 5ml of water for a rince.

oh also the 40% peg (200mg/ml) didnt make it 48 hours. i upped it to 45% and we'll see what happens.
I thought the whole reason to run the water through drip by drip was because this titration method would micronize the hormone as it came out of solution. Now Mr. T is saying itl be micronized cuz of the filter? Whos right?

Heres the most important thing to think about if we want a micronized final product. Do you add the...
(hormone/peg/ba) to the (water/ps80)
or
(water/ps80) to the (hormone/peg/ba)?

mr t said hormone to water. the other guy said water to hormone but it must be dripped. thats too much damn trouble. i am gonna try it t's way and rince with ba then 5ml of water. worst thing is gonna happen is gotta drink 10 more grams of Winstrol (winny). dont know if i can bear it. =0)

animal said with his latest conversion you add hormone to water. his solvent dont hold it though so you gotta filter very hot. this can be tricky. the peg will work great cause it holds for a while at 350mg/ml. long as you filter a few minutes after it melts we be good to go. in theory anyway. lab results often vary as you hombre's know./

Id like to get the process correct as im gonna use TNE, not Winstrol (winny). Cant drink test. When its done Ill throw it ur way PB, maybe your state o' the art labs can test that out. When it comes warm and yellow, thats just the newest super solvent that methylates all hormones and makes em tasty and edible. 90% bioavailibility.

yum yum., my nipples are hard in anticipation big boy.

you know the test should be easier than the Winstrol (winny). to be honest i dont see why it aint gonna work. we'll know this week or next though.

i emailed lemange to see if they had PS80 and recommended if they dont to carry it along with thier other lab friendly products.
should here back tomorrow. hate to pay dbl shipping charges as i need some ba, bb and peg too. gon aget the peg200 this go round.

'sup everyone.

Well, my experiment with the 30%p400 5%ba, 20%bb. crashed all the way. fna
I'm not gunna bother upping the p400, i know it wil be a pain issue.

PB: I think the 200 is key. I have read elswere from users and makers that the 200 has been painless for those that had pain issues with 400.

I believe the 200 will work w/ both oil and water based solutions. I have none, so will have to place an order. I will wait to find out if the french soap company will add ps80 to the list before I order up the 200.

you see where the guy said to only go. 5ml in 50ml of water? t said he goes 1.5ml in 100ml of water and somnetimnes he has to bump it up to 2ml.

anything i say at this point is speculation. after i try it i'll have something to go on but til then...... you do man.

try the Winstrol (winny) too (first) =0)

Back