Newbie Pic

vortech makes good gear.. However if you don't train, chances are, your going to lose what your so impressed with currently.. So while i look big and huge and have triple the strength you ever would and could beat you in a thumb war, then you can keep sitting at your desk all day and hitting the juice.

So what is your E/T with that camero in the 1320?

Nice work on packing on the muskles.
Yeah, the 9" or 12 bolt will do the trick. If you have the extra money go with the 9" fo sho!
That is why I never ran a better tire than the Nittos. When the car was young and I only had a 3500 torque convertor and intake, I pulled a 1.56 60' with it. YEAH!
I had 60K on the stock rear, wasn't going to chance it. Maybe one day again.
Good luck!

Good gains mate! These guys no what there talking about but you seem genuine. It is pritty shit that you sat on your arse for a week! If you never went to the gym before hand you should not of touched the gear! i went to the gym for a year before i even thought of touching the stuff. But i wish you god luck and keep at it.

i never so your picture form before. but fcking good on you! Ignore what they say! if you need any advice contact me yeh! how much do you weigh now! what size are you arms and that please reply

Back