Newbie Pic

well bro, not to sound nasty or anything but starting out at that weight and with no fucking experiance is fucking stupid!
Did you do any post cycle therapy (pct)? what was the cycle?
Now go on training clean... with a good diet, plenty sleep and a good training routine! THEN there will be results... to get big you have to live big.... no drinking or smokes or any shit like that,

I did a six week cycle.

250mg of Organon Sostenon and 100mg of Organon Deca-Durabolin per week, for the first three weeks.

For the last three weeks, 500mg of Sostenon and 100mg of Deca-Durabolin per week, plus 30mg of Reforvit-B (liquid D-bol) per day orally (10mg, 3 times a day). Started on clomid as soon as I started on the Reforvit-B. 100mg of clomid per day for the last 3 weeks of the cycle, and then 50mg per day for 4 more weeks after the cycle.

bigbuffstaples said:
Well fuck everyone ripped into you good and you took it the right way and are willing to learn from everyone, that seems pretty rare lately.

Good work with the gains, i'd definatly say don't touch the gear for a while now though, you gotta let yourself get those natural gains first, and you might even just be happy with that and not want to juice again. But that's way down the road, just learn from on here and other places, and train hard and eat good and you'll be on your way to a body you want.

Good luck man.

Supercharged said:
I injected 250mg of Organon Sostenon, and 100mg of Organon Deca-Durabolin on a Sunday. I noticed that a pair of jeans that I always had to wear a belt with were fitting a little tighter. WTF?! I weighed myself the next day at work (Friday), and almost started fuckin crying. The scale showed 129.5. I have NEVER weighed above 126 on this scale. My weight would usually vary between 122 and 125.

Needless to say, I got with the program after that.

the majical weight you gained overnight was not from the sustanon and deca you injected....did you happen to eat a few pizzas that night? for someone that has been researchin for 2 years as you stated, you dont know rat shit from rice krispies.....if after 2 years of "researching" you believe that taking a few shots of AAS, sitting on your ass, will make your chest and arms spontaneously grow...you need to "research" another 15 yrs. i could be wron, but i find this entire post BS..........a 26 yr old man (as am i) that cant get any of the basic principles of AS qualities after 2 years of reading.....i dont see it. then again, i could be wrong

noomi_nooma said:
people normally wait years before touching the stuff, build up a mega solid base naturally, then hit it.

Actually, people usually jump in and use steroids prior to when they should use them.

Just the people who post around these boards are typically informed and wait until they should use them. ;)

C-ditty

im kinda lost about the whole "get as big as you can naturally, then juice" theory a well. Im not saying its a bad idea, i just dont understand it. Heres why:

After high school, a friend of mine went of to college for 1 semester, then transfered back to my town.
When he left, he was scrawny, and never really trained before. As soon as he got to college, he started juicing and working out. When he came back a few months later, he was huge. Im talking like shirts with baggy sleeves were tight around his arms. A small part of his size was fat, but he was still probably under 12% bf. He probably put on 40 pounds, and probably 20 of those pounds were muscle. His diet was crap (only ate a few times a day, no PWO shake, just basically whatever he felt like eating and whenever he felt like eating it), his sleeping habits were crap, he partied and drank beer every day and even his workouts werent too hot, hed be in the gym for 2-3 hours at a time, not doing cardio either, just weights.

I just dont understand things sometimes.

Because you need to learn about youre body before juicing! Good he got good results now.. and what happens when he´s done?
Exactly

instead of juicing you could have obtained a gym membership and worked out properly. I can assure you in 1 month you would make alot of gain. Save the gear for later, much later when you would really need it.

Back