Newbie Question.

Big Swole Nasty

I started a cycle of test 250 and Stanabol 50 water based... 1cc of each w/ 23gauge 1.5" one in each arm. Didnt even feel the test and no soreness at all. However the Stanabol knotted up and got a red circle. Went away after 3 days. Next shots switched arms and the Stanabol did it again. Is this my body reacting to it? My buddy is doing the same thing and this doesnt happen to him. Iam just being precautious and wondering why this is happening. Is there another alternative I can go with so this doesnt happen. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

You pinned each arm with a 1.5" 23 gauge? Wow dude, pin glutes with that size. Theres no reason you should be doing arms.

Well I didnt go the full 1.5" just about 1" to make sure I got deep in the muscle... Iam thinking though that it will do the same in my glute. That is the next spot Iam going to try though. Do you think that my body is just reacting to it differently? It is just weird that my buddy is fine and its only happening to me. Should I try an oil based???

Winny is known to give that response, be careful as it can get infected and cause even more trouble. Get some new pins for your arm and use the other ones for your glute and continue ton rotate places where you shoot.

Holy shit! Fuck use a 23g 1.5" on delts man. Make your life easier and get yourself 25g 5/8".

I'm guessing your a pretty thick all around guy right?????

You pinned each arm with a 1.5" 23 gauge? Wow dude, pin glutes with that size. Theres no reason you should be doing arms.

Winny is known to give that response, be careful as it can get infected and cause even more trouble. Get some new pins for your arm and use the other ones for your glute and continue ton rotate places where you shoot.

Half of the problem is the 23 guage in the arm, the depth isn't the issue its just that your sticking a 16 penny nail into a smaller muscle. Use 23G on quads and glutes. Rotate injection sites, its better for scar tissue and saturation too.

The rest of it is the compounds. Really start to worry of a fever breaks out. Otherwise the redness is just irritation.

Seriously you must be kind of new if your pinnind delts with a 23G ( madness) so plz tell us more about yourself and cycle.

Stats?

Length of cycle?

Do you know the risks of winstrol?

Back