Night sweats--- How long do they last?

theprofessional

Finished post cycle therapy (pct) last week. Cycle was just 40 deca/ 400 test cyp per week. Was taking GH also. Stopped that too. Still changing my shirt three times a night. Anybody else had that happen?

Thx,

TP

Sounds like you got it pretty bad.....Your BP must be a little high bro. Were you sweating throughout your cycle or just started now? I have never tried deca but I sweat a lot on fina. The only thing I would say is maybe go to the doctor and get a quick check up, to make sure everything is o.k.

I did go to the dr. last week. They ran blood work, and said that my liver enzyme levels were a little high, and my CTK levels were high. He was concerned about my liver. Asked if I'd been taking any "supplements". Nice dr. but I don't want to wreck my ins.

I;ve had it ever since my first cycle, even when off. Its far worse when I'm on a cycle though. My theory is because I am so much past my natural genetic limit that my body has trouble keeping up

I've been on test for a number of weeks without any night sweats, I just added deca at 300mg a week a little over a week ago and already I'm sweating like a bitch in heat at night.:eek:

mine subside once im off the gear.

have you checked your bp lately? if its still elevated this far off cycle i would get it checked out.

Back