nitric oxide supp on aas safe??

I just get very good pumps, I think anything that get's more bloodflow into your muscle cells has to be a good thing.

Lucky13 said:
I just get very good pumps, I think anything that get's more bloodflow into your muscle cells has to be a good thing.
thats exactly why it sells. but they have no disclaimer as to the long term helth effects. this far out weighs the "pump" imo.

dont waste your time with NO supps. Go get yourself some Arginine and take 4 to 6g 30 to 60min before training. dont waist your money on NO products.

Buy some bulk powers as follows:

-Arginine, preferably the variant called arginine alpha ketoglutarate (AAKG)
-Taurine
-CEE

PreWO - 8g AAKG, 5g Taurine, 3g CEE
PostWO - 5g Taurine, 3g CEE

You'll save a LOT of money, and you will get better results than most any hyped up NO product.

DougoeFre5h said:
Buy some bulk powers as follows:

-Arginine, preferably the variant called arginine alpha ketoglutarate (AAKG)
-Taurine
-CEE

PreWO - 8g AAKG, 5g Taurine, 3g CEE
PostWO - 5g Taurine, 3g CEE

You'll save a LOT of money, and you will get better results than most any hyped up NO product.
Sooo I know CEE is different than monohydrate since it's esterfied and all. I know if you take mono plain, it's not as effective as it is when you take it with sugar or whatever. So basically, my question is: Does CEE alone have the same results as say, Cellmass or a comparable product?

Also, I read (M&F this month) that arginine is good before bed as well.
[FYI, it was part of a night time supp. stack along with Casien, flax oil, arginine, glutamine, and ZMA.]

Thoughts?

CEE does not depend on insulin to for absorption. So in this respect, it is far more effective than monohydrate will ever be gram for gram. It also doesnt have many of the reported problems that monohydrate has such as stomach bloating.

As for arginine before bed, I dont see why not. I dont think it would necessarily be all that good or bad for that matter. As long as it doesnt have any excitatory properties (which I dont believe it does) than its generally fine any time of the day.

DougoeFre5h said:
CEE does not depend on insulin to for absorption. So in this respect, it is far more effective than monohydrate will ever be gram for gram. It also doesnt have many of the reported problems that monohydrate has such as stomach bloating.

As for arginine before bed, I dont see why not. I dont think it would necessarily be all that good or bad for that matter. As long as it doesnt have any excitatory properties (which I dont believe it does) than its generally fine any time of the day.
Yea, it says that it increases GH release. But I've also read that does not occur with oral arginine.

What does the taurine do preWO?

Back