No Friggin' Endurance!!! CKD

SkedMedz

I was in the gym tonight, and this was the first day that I really noticed a loss in strength(via endurance) from the diet. I worked Chest/Shoulders. I usually, for this workout, start out with #45 dbells on flats for a warmup of 15. Then I go to #120's for 9. I got that fine & dandy, but that is where it seemed that my energy was totally sapped! I went on to the same type of routine for Dbell Incline. I usually go #45 for 15, then #120 for 5-6. Today it was only for 3 though, and I couldn't have gotten the third one if a fucking speck of dust would've landed on one of the dbells while in motion. It was that hard. Ass was a dragon for the rest of the workout too. I wasn't going to bother carbing-up for another week, but I think that I will take the advice of people here and do it this weekend.

What do you guys think? Will this remedy the strength loss?

Thanks

SkedMedz said:
I was in the gym tonight, and this was the first day that I really noticed a loss in strength(via endurance) from the diet. I worked Chest/Shoulders. I usually, for this workout, start out with #45 dbells on flats for a warmup of 15. Then I go to #120's for 9. I got that fine & dandy, but that is where it seemed that my energy was totally sapped! I went on to the same type of routine for Dbell Incline. I usually go #45 for 15, then #120 for 5-6. Today it was only for 3 though, and I couldn't have gotten the third one if a fucking speck of dust would've landed on one of the dbells while in motion. It was that hard. Ass was a dragon for the rest of the workout too. I wasn't going to bother carbing-up for another week, but I think that I will take the advice of people here and do it this weekend.

What do you guys think? Will this remedy the strength loss?

Thanks

You bet your ass it will. Have fun, bro.

Re: Re: No Friggin' Endurance!!! CKD

STANG 98 said:
You bet your ass it will. Have fun, bro.

Thanks Stanger. You've helped me out alot. Who's the Woman in your avatar, may I ask?

it takes about 6-8 weeks if you're running a low carb diet for your body to efficiently burn fat for energy
one thing i found (and reason i stopped a ketodiet) was my muscles would fatigue too quickly when working out.
In my sport this could cost you your life hehehe

Skeds,

Everytime I try the CKD my energy lags. If I don't cycle in a cheat day about every fifth day, I'm a lethargic zombie.

BTW, the lady in Stanger's av is my good friend the exotic Phoenixfire.

rubberduckyo said:
Skeds,

Everytime I try the CKD my energy lags. If I don't cycle in a cheat day about every fifth day, I'm a lethargic zombie.

Thanx Ducks!

rubberduckyo said:
Skeds,

That's reassuring. Thanks bro. I'll just head out for some Pizza tonight I suppose to remedy that!:D Nice back on that girl in the avatar too! Yours and Stang's.

SkedMedz said:
That's reassuring. Thanks bro. I'll just head out for some Pizza tonight I suppose to remedy that!:D Nice back on that girl in the avatar too! Yours and Stang's.

Pizza? You heartless bastard! ;)

Definitely get that carb up day in. I did it on Sunday (my first carb up day)and couldnt believe how strong I was in the gym on Monday, almost at pre-diet levels. Must be due to the glycogen super compensation.

Start the day with a big dextrose and whey shake, and follow up with loads of simple carbs, chocolate, cokes etc. Later in the day switch to complex carbs.

I haved used some Xenadrines in the past while on keto diets to get me through cardio and workouts.It really helps when you are dragging ass.

Back