No sides for Arnold?

Giant_Killer

Why didn't arnold or lou or franco have any noticeable sides? They didn't have anything to combat them with back then did they?

from my understanding, the gear they were using back then wasn't as strong as the stuff guys use these days. and it just shows good genetics to the juice? im sure some guys back then got sides, but the ones who didnt kept using and kept growing.

i've ran test dbol and eq which isn't a ton of stuff, but i never used any anti-e with it or anything. no bitch tits. sides are rare for anybody. u just gotta pray ur not one of the few that doesnt react well to the stuff.

one of my buddies is on test, deca, and anadrol, with no anti-estrogens or anything. and anadrol i would be a little scared of.

The old school steroid cycles were....MUCH more moderate. That and I forget but somewhere on another forum we had a huge discussion on this, with alot of info.

Today, its all about the sheer amount of a drug you can get into you....

Look at BodyBuilders from then...and Now...todays are freaks, the old ones were simply akin to greek statues.

The old school steroid cycles were....MUCH more moderate. That and I forget but somewhere on another forum we had a huge discussion on this, with alot of info.

Today, its all about the sheer amount of a drug you can get into you....

Look at BodyBuilders from then...and Now...todays are freaks, the old ones were simply akin to greek statues.[/QUOTE]

Very good point!! I was thinking about that the other day.

Do you mean hairloss?

What kind of side are you looking for? Visable as of today?

Arnold had a quad bypass! I havent seen their bloodwork or the health of their organs but I am sure they have some side effects.

it could be just a rumor but I found somewhere a few months ago that Arnie just used shit ton of Primo.. so that could be a reason for not many sides. Although it did say at times he used some deca

I'm biased because I'm a fuckin vegetarian but I have wondered what the cardiovascular complications would be if there was less intake of animal fat/protein. The body building lifestyle is very unhealthy for many people, not all but many.

My personal feeling is that the sport of bodybuilding was fucked after 1985 or so.

Arnold certainly had side effects, most of them you probably cannot see like the heart issues. I agree that at the time the sport selected for those that could tolerate the basic compounds well.

Another thing is that I think a lot of tthese guys went into this in pretty decent shape, not holding a shit load of fat. Ive seen a ton of pictures of arnold (george butler books) and never seen one where it looked like he was "bulking" ie being a fuckin fat ass. Same goes for Franco Columbo, Bill Pearl Dave Draper etc.

To my understanding Arnie was constantly on about 100mg of dbol a day, common you guys have seen things around somewhere talking about how he popped dbols all day, and he ran a shitload of primo. The primo helps cut out gyno sides and almost acts as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), read it's profile. I think he ran parabolan too because that was legal during his time. Just my .02's

And don't forget, good majority of these BB's then started when they were teens, take arnie for example. I bet he was using at 17

Arnold is Austrian, he s from 1.5 hour s away from Ma s house.

I bet most of you all s accent is retarded when you speak Austrian...or can you ?

I was in LA from 1987.5 to early 1989..and heard he was dialysis ??

That was the word back in Santa Monica back then..well kept secret..if there is any validity to that.

I agree..to include Frank Zane..who was my favorite..google him..he s still badass.

^^yea tutonic I heard about that back in the early 90's but never saw anything to back it up. My thought is that if it was true he probably got acute tubular necrosis from something combined with dehydration and was temp on dialysis. I know he doesnt look great now but if he was on dialysis for last 20 years he would either be dead or really shitty looking now. He doesn't look dialysis shitty, just 65 year old shitty.

I think he is and was a huge dick. I recently watched the film Pumping Iron and he is such a fucking twat there, a huge bully.

His father was a voluntary Nazi and a member of the Austrian Nazi Party and a ranking officer in the SA.

In his later years Arnold has built ties with the likes of Ken Lay from Enron and George Bush and new he has bankrupted a whole state in the riches and most advanced country in the whole world. To think that some Republicans wanted to change the US constitution so that a foreigner could become a President.

I think he is and was a huge dick. I recently watched the film Pumping Iron and he is such a fucking twat there, a huge bully.

His father was a voluntary Nazi and a member of the Austrian Nazi Party and a ranking officer in the SA.

In his later years Arnold has built ties with the likes of Ken Lay from Enron and George Bush and new he has bankrupted a whole state in the riches and most advanced country in the whole world. To think that some Republicans wanted to change the US constitution so that a foreigner could become a President.

I dont agree about the pumping iron comment at all, do you expect him to be nice to the competition? You ever play any sports man? thats not the way it works. Who gives a shit if his father was a nazi? There were a lot of nazi's in germany/austria/france etc in that generation. linking someone inextricably to the decisions of their parents is restrictive. He had very limited contact with his father after leaving austria. Did not go for his funeral.

Yeah just like the fucking democrats changed the rules to let a person that is not a natural born citizen of the United States become president.

Last edited:
Back