No significant results yet....Up dosage?

mxtaco48

I'm 5'10, 206, about 15% BF(guessing)

I've ran test e/eq cycle twice before.

Also winstrol only cycle 5 years ago(got great results so back off about no test included:flipoffha)

I am running tren e 400/ test e 500 mg per week. Dbol week 1-4 50mg day.

Been on for 14 days. I think the dbol has helped, my pump in the gym is good and my strength is up. Showin a LITTLE vascularity in my shoulders. I know its still early and I am expecting to see more results throughout the week. But should/could I up the dosage to 600 tren/ 750 test e or some variation of that to get better results? my cycle will be 10 weeks. I will be on oral Winstrol (winny) week 5-10. at least 70mg. a day.

In my opinion, 14 days just isn't enough time to justify up'ing the dose that much. I'd give it at least 4-6 weeks for everything to really fully kick in before making a decision like that. Then, if you decide you do need to up the dose, just extend your cycle a few weeks at the end. I'd just up the test before I'd up the tren. Just my 0.02

In my opinion, 14 days just isn't enough time to justify up'ing the dose that much. I'd give it at least 4-6 weeks for everything to really fully kick in before making a decision like that. Then, if you decide you do need to up the dose, just extend your cycle a few weeks at the end. I'd just up the test before I'd up the tren. Just my 0.02

Great, Thats the info I was lookin for. I knew 14 days was soon but just being bored over the weekend had me thinking

Give it more time and if you still aren't noticing growth check your diet and up your calories before resulting to upping dosages.

Great, Thats the info I was lookin for. I knew 14 days was soon but just being bored over the weekend had me thinking

LOL.. I have the same thoughts every cycle. No matter how many cycles I've run, everytime I start one and I don't "feel" that "wow" effect right away, I start re-thinking my doses. Don't. Stick w/it for awhile, it always works out in the end.

yes i happen to agree as well. I dont really like increasing the dosages mid cycle because you dont get the effect of shocking your receptors. I like the choose the dosage before i start and stick with it.

When you say results, what exactly are you looking for?

Well, like JayC said earlier...I havent been wow'd by the results yet. The stuff is working fo sho. My strength is way up. My weight started at 204-206 flux for the last 8.5 weeks and yesterday was my first time to get to 208lb. I'll just keep patient. Fat loss isnt significant but people have complimented me on what has changed...which they say bigger arms

Basically I want physical body change results. loss of fat( i could give a shit less if I can bench 450 as long as it LOOKS like I can)...and its working but like my main question was....should I up the dose to see a MORE significant change.

Well, like JayC said earlier...I havent been wow'd by the results yet. The stuff is working fo sho. My strength is way up. My weight started at 204-206 flux for the last 8.5 weeks and yesterday was my first time to get to 208lb. I'll just keep patient. Fat loss isnt significant but people have complimented me on what has changed...which they say bigger arms

Basically I want physical body change results. loss of fat( i could give a shit less if I can bench 450 as long as it LOOKS like I can)...and its working but like my main question was....should I up the dose to see a MORE significant change.

No, changing the dose won't show you more results. You need to manipulate your diet instead. If you want to lose fat, stop eating so much. Which are you looking for, fat loss or mass gain? You should focus on one or the other rather than both for best results.

To be honest, if I was in your place, I would be down to 200 by now probably with 12% bodyfat. If I were you, I'd cut back the calories right now until you hit the bodyfat percentage you want, then focus on adding lean mass for the rest of the cycle. Being on tren, test and dbol, you should be able to shred up easily. Maybe some people might think I'm crazy, but you aren't very big so you definitely aren't way past your genetic max, so with how much gear you are on, you could diet hard and easily get down to 190 at 8% by the midpoint of your cycle without losing any muscle.
How many calories are you eating per day?

No, changing the dose won't show you more results. You need to manipulate your diet instead. If you want to lose fat, stop eating so much. Which are you looking for, fat loss or mass gain? You should focus on one or the other rather than both for best results.

To be honest, if I was in your place, I would be down to 200 by now probably with 12% bodyfat. If I were you, I'd cut back the calories right now until you hit the bodyfat percentage you want, then focus on adding lean mass for the rest of the cycle. Being on tren, test and dbol, you should be able to shred up easily. Maybe some people might think I'm crazy, but you aren't very big so you definitely aren't way past your genetic max, so with how much gear you are on, you could diet hard and easily get down to 190 at 8% by the midpoint of your cycle without losing any muscle.
How many calories are you eating per day?

Yeah, My ideal weight is 190 @ that BF%. I am focusing 100% on cutting fat and MAINTAINING the muscle I have. If I lose the BF I will look bigger(ie the light weight mma guys like serra and GSP). I dont count calories but heres what my diet looks like:

breakfast:
3 eggwhites/2 whole eggs and a english muffin

protein shake (48g protein)

meat(6-8 ounces chicken/fish) and something on side either salad/veggies/sometimes a potatoe if I feel the need

another shake

one more meal close to same as 3rd meal.

I work out at 6pm everyday. Try to get a shake or meal in PWO asap.

Snack on something like protein pudding(sugar free puddin: 19g protein, 80 calories + cals from 2 scoops protein) or yogurt or sardines. That is IF i am hungry between normal meals.

Behomoth,

I know I'm not HUGE. I'm no monster when I walk into the gym. I would post pics but dont have connector for my digi cam. Honestly, I want an athletic build not body builder. As I said I would like to be under 10% bf and closer to 190...lol, any weight for that matter but closer to 8% BF.

Also, I bumped my cardio up to 5 days a week. 30-45 minutes a day. Abs for 2 x 150 twice a week. Maybe you'll get a better idea of where I sit if I described my diet and workout. only on Dbol another 10 days then startin Winstrol (winny). And I do take criticism well, thats why I post on this board..to fix my mistakes.

Behomoth,

I know I'm not HUGE. I'm no monster when I walk into the gym. I would post pics but dont have connector for my digi cam. Honestly, I want an athletic build not body builder. As I said I would like to be under 10% bf and closer to 190...lol, any weight for that matter but closer to 8% BF.

Also, I bumped my cardio up to 5 days a week. 30-45 minutes a day. Abs for 2 x 150 twice a week. Maybe you'll get a better idea of where I sit if I described my diet and workout. only on Dbol another 10 days then startin Winstrol (winny). And I do take criticism well, thats why I post on this board..to fix my mistakes.

Sorry if you thought I meant that you are tiny... that's not what I meant, what I meant was that since you aren't way past your genetic limits, muscle loss is less of an issue especially when on test/tren. So you could cut real fast and hard with little risk of muscle loss as long as you lift heavy enough and consume plenty of protein.

If you want to cut fast, I would cut back on the carbs and fats, try to get them as close to zero as possible while upping your protein to around 1.5 - 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. This sort of diet is real unpleasant but it sheds fat faster than anything else while sparing muscle very well, especially when used in conjunction with AAS.

Sorry if you thought I meant that you are tiny... that's not what I meant, what I meant was that since you aren't way past your genetic limits, muscle loss is less of an issue especially when on test/tren. So you could cut real fast and hard with little risk of muscle loss as long as you lift heavy enough and consume plenty of protein.

If you want to cut fast, I would cut back on the carbs and fats, try to get them as close to zero as possible while upping your protein to around 1.5 - 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. This sort of diet is real unpleasant but it sheds fat faster than anything else while sparing muscle very well, especially when used in conjunction with AAS.

gotcha bro. im so dead by gym time i need some carbs...

Back