Nolva vs. Clomid for PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so ive been using CLomids only after post sycle therapy. Im Interested in the Nolva while im on my next cycle. Do I still take clomids after ive been using Nolva during my cyle and does Nolva take care of the hormonal bloating of the face (side affect)?

Yes you do, nolva during a cycle isn't the same as pct

"Nolvadex is clearly the stronger component of the two as it can achieve better results in decreasing overall estrogen with 20-40 mg a day, than clomid can in doses of 100-150 mg a day"

Not to be a dick about it but that quote taken from the piece is completely false. Without going into it to deep. MG in tablets DOES NOT reflect potency or strenth and is one of the most alarming misconceptions outside of the pharmacutical scene.

2 weeks after or 2 weeks before end.

the article says ..start post cycle therapy (pct) about 1.5 or 2 weeks after last injection....but I been hearing ppl say start post cycle therapy (pct) during ur last week or ever last 2 weeks of your cycle. ...everyone seems to have a different way of doing things. So many options...too bad there isnt just ONE thing that does it all for us.

everything in the article on page one is pretty much the opposite of what I've learned over the years. 9/10 will say clomid is superior and way more effective then Nolva.. Aside from this, 9/10 will also tell you that nolva is NOT sufficient as an on cycle A/I.... I dont like that article on page 1.

agreed ^^^, at this point, i think id go torem, then clomid, then even otc before nolva.....ai wise why a serm, i dont get it, when something like aromasin can be used

Thank you for this post.I do believe that with my hard early life, solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent student of you MBA program.***12288;***12288;
MY PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT

can anyone vouch for a safe website where i can order nolvadex Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and aromasin ?
could somebody pm me a link , help is greatly needed and will be much appreciated

Last edited:
Thank you for this article.Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.:laugh:

Tiffany & Co Jewelry
Tiffany & Co Outlet
Tiffany Bangles
Tiffany & Co Necklaces

Thank you for this post.I do believe that with my hard early life, solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent student of you MBA program.***12288;***12288;
MY PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT
Roflmao

What do you mean by "make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of clomid/Nolvadex is discontinued" . I am new and trying to understand so to become more educated, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back