Nolva vs. Clomid for PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate! i guess i will take 2 shots per week or every 4rth of 5th day at 250 iu's! ok i will save clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) thx! and also nolvadex a well! :)

Man, this shit is so confusing to me!!! I feel like I'm in fucking chemistry class and completely lost!!
I know I never experienced any neg symptons on my last cycle with no post cycle therapy (pct) and I'm having VERY minimal sides on my current cycle.
So, I don't know if I'm one of the few who don't react as harshly to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or what.
I'm prepared to do the post cycle therapy (pct) at the end of this cycle though, I'm just lost with all the different options available.
I've read different articles here that suggest either Clomid or Nolva then some say to add in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex or Proviron?????
Since I've been lucky with no real sides so far I'm hoping that luck will continue into the post cycle therapy (pct) but not so sure with the big change in levels.
Never cared about the balls, mine don't atrophy much at all honestly.
So the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't a concern, true?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I've kept the cycle simple Deca:400mg/wk Sus:500/wk
So I'd like to try to keep the post cycle therapy (pct) simple also.

mosh69 said:
Man, this shit is so confusing to me!!! I feel like I'm in fucking chemistry class and completely lost!!
I know I never experienced any neg symptons on my last cycle with no post cycle therapy (pct) and I'm having VERY minimal sides on my current cycle.
So, I don't know if I'm one of the few who don't react as harshly to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or what.
I'm prepared to do the post cycle therapy (pct) at the end of this cycle though, I'm just lost with all the different options available.
I've read different articles here that suggest either Clomid or Nolva then some say to add in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex or Proviron?????
Since I've been lucky with no real sides so far I'm hoping that luck will continue into the post cycle therapy (pct) but not so sure with the big change in levels.
Never cared about the balls, mine don't atrophy much at all honestly.
So the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't a concern, true?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I've kept the cycle simple Deca:400mg/wk Sus:500/wk
So I'd like to try to keep the post cycle therapy (pct) simple also.

simple..o.k. 14 days after your last sus shot start taking clomid 50mg twice a day(12 hrs apart) for 30 days...and take nolv at 20mg a day for 45 days ..
no need for more if your shutdown is minimal like you say..

confused.
on page one is seemed that nolva was the prefered option and clomid was pointless.then i read on to page 2 were opinion totally shifted to wards clomid instead of nolva (by the same people).
i know i have am probably missing something but can someone please clarify?and why?
i was thinking of running them together.

one more thing..

someone posted that proviron has a blocking action at the steroid receptor sites?????

Originally Posted by bachar

not crazy about proviron..IMO its blocking action at the steroid receptor sites outweighs its usefullness

confused.
on page one is seemed that nolva was the prefered option and clomid was pointless.then i read on to page 2 were opinion totally shifted to wards clomid instead of nolva (by the same people).
i know i have am probably missing something but can someone please clarify?and why?
i was thinking of running them together.

one more thing..

someone posted that proviron has a blocking action at the steroid receptor sites?????

Originally Posted by bachar

not crazy about proviron..IMO its blocking action at the steroid receptor sites outweighs its usefullness

Im confused too. It does seem like on page 1 nolvadex is the way to go on page 1, then on page 2 everyone says it's useless and clomid is the way to go. And some say taking both is the way to go where others say no. The thred is a little confusing, or im missing something.

hello im new to this site and dont realy no how it works...i have severe acne on my back and chest iv tryd no end of antibiotics from the docters and creams,gels and bacterial wash.im from the uk and was jus woundering if any body could help me owt or no any were i can get acutane thanks

lee1987..are you cycling on test or dbol? is this why you have the acne or is it genetics? If you are cycling you just have to ride it out from what I know..especially if you've already went to the derma for it. And from what I've read (not from this thread because I haven't read it) Clomid is far superior to nolva for HPTA recovery which helps keeps more gains but I dont believe it is a huge difference but this I am not 100% sure. Nolva or clomid seperately for PCT is fine however nearly everyone i've heard who has used both says they are far superior to just using one or the other.

out of topic a bit

cidoviron or nolvadex during the cycle ?

I mean can I just replace nolvadex and Proviron with cidoviron only?

I am planing on using it during a cycle from the very first day.

I googled a bit and saw a link that say's that cidoviron is like proviron but can not replace it, while almost every one that seems knowledgeable enough in the local gym's around me keep telling me that running cidoviron is just enough.

now can some elaborate?

Thanks in advance

out of topic a bit

cidoviron or nolvadex during the cycle ?

I mean can I just replace nolvadex and Proviron with cidoviron only?

I am planing on using it during a cycle from the very first day.

I googled a bit and saw a link that say's that cidoviron is like proviron but can not replace it, while almost every one that seems knowledgeable enough in the local gym's around me keep telling me that running cidoviron is just enough.

now can some elaborate?

Thanks in advance

Dont need any of that crap during your cycle just an AI.

DO some more research, this thread is obsolete.

im new to this, i used to be a serious naturaly trainer but 6 weeks ago for shits and giggs i ran a really short dianabol only cycle 20mg 1 week 30mg 2 weeks 40mg 1 week then 20mg 1 week, i didnt take any pct's but recently ive been getting symptons of gyno. my question is, is it worth taking anything to reduce symptons seen as it was so long ago and does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Why do peeps keep posting in this old thread? You guys Can make your own thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back