Non Test Based Cycles Just As Effective For Lean Mass ?

infar250

First off, let me just say that this board has the best advice bar-none..... I like this board alot better than a couple of other ones it has good mods and intelligent responses........ my question is that would it be worth it to hit up a light cycle in like late summer July/Aug or Aug/Sept (8wker) to just add on some lean mass like about 8lbs or so I dont wanna get cut up I am just saying I would like to keep my body in tune without loosing any drastic weight and I would like to stay away from Testosterone until next winter......... I think I use test to much time to give it a break :rolleyes: ....... this is what i was planning

wks1-8
400mgs deca wk (QV)
wks1-5
30mgs dbol day (thais or russ)
wks2-8
75mgs tren a day...... (blue diamond labs or home brew)

followed up with your normal in the run ancilliaries as usual....... however I know that deca and fina are both progesterone aromatized roids....... however I do not think that this is a high enough dose to cause progesterone based gyno so I am not going to worry about that I never had a prob wiht proges roids I only get sensitive nips when takin high test if others have different responses i may swtich over to just 400mgs of eq......... But do you think this cycle would accomplish somewhat of a sufficent job like i said i dont want to take anymore test just want something to sorta hold the for if you know what I mean......... :D

if not taking test id def switch to eq. that cycle has the capability to add way more than 8 pounds. depending on your stats.
why not tren/eq or eq Winstrol (winny) or tren Winstrol (winny). any combo of those would give you the gains your lookin for. deca and dbol will bloat ya ,not somthing you want in the middle of beach season

infar250 said:
wks1-8
400mgs deca wk (QV)
wks1-5
30mgs dbol day (thais or russ)
wks2-8
75mgs tren a day...... (blue diamond labs or home brew)

I've had good luck with fina only, it's not so much the compound but food consumption

I'd have to agree with bronco and switch to eq..............tren and deca together COULD be devastating to your libido. As for mass, as long as your diet is right you will gain nicely. (training too :) )

Deadlift said:
I'd have to agree with bronco and switch to eq..............tren and deca together COULD be devastating to your libido.

Not to mention you could run into problems with gyno (Progesterone) !!

If I were to not run test with a cycle I would not do tren or deca as you will be shut down very fast on either of those. I would go with whinny, anavar or dbol. I would also keep in mind you will be shutdown fast and very lathargic so maybe something fat acting to get on and hop off fast like dbol-tbol-whinny

Last edited:
If I were to not run test with a cycle I would not do tren or deca as you will be shut down very fast on either of those. I would go with whinny, anavar or dbol. I would also keep in mind you will be shutdown fast and very lathargic so maybe something fat acting to get on and hop off fast like dbol-tbol-whinny

You don't think Winny, anavar or dbol will shut down a male's testosterone production? Might want to go back and research that because you have it all wrong. No matter how many posts or threads you start on this same topic it won't change this fact.

You don't think Winny, anavar or dbol will shut down a male's testosterone production? Might want to go back and research that because you have it all wrong. No matter how many posts or threads you start on this same topic it won't change this fact.

Maybe he hopes that opinions were different eleven years ago? Ahh, 2003; feels just like yesterday. :wiggle:

although this thread is an old one, it's still valid... it's very possible to achieve quality lean muscle gains WITHOUT test... this is fact... but how you will feel is another issue

one of the most common things to run in the early 90's was deca w/ winny, nothing else and guys were putting on some decent quality mass... how they performed in the bedroom or if they even wanted to is the other issue

so... to answer the original poster's question...

yes, you can put on lean mass without test... but not recommended ;)

Theres always SARMS :) You can run those solo and still sustain healthy hpta function.

Sarms still suppress the hpta :)

You're not going to have the magic of activating the androgen receptor without getting the suppression that results from that activation - this applies to sarms, prohormones, orals & everything else that actually works.

The ONLY way to severely limit the suppression is to use doses that are INEFFECTIVE for anabolic benefits - also known as wasting your money & time.

Of course there is suppression, but not shutdown at a reasonable dose for a reasonable time. You can take sarms by themselves and still retain most of your hpta function. I ran 25mg osta per day for 8 weeks and was suppressed by about 1/3. So I retained 2/3 of my hpta function and easily bounced back after a light pct. I'm no preacher of oral only cycles, but in this case you can run an anabolic dose with only mild to moderate suppression.

edit: with the exclusion of lgd-4033. That sarm WILL shut you down and a full blown pct is required.

Back