not seeing size

axhottie83

hey ive just started this new cycle im cocktailing sustanon and propiotest for about almost 2 weeks now and im wondering if one of them counteracts against the other? should i take 1 at a time or is it ok to do both?
thanx guys

Brother, you need to do a bit of reading around here.

What are your plans for pct?
What AIs or SERMS are you running?

If you are two weeks into prop and Sustanon (sust) and you don't have any water weight gains, you are either using fake gear or you are starving yourself for food and water.
What's your diet look like?

You most probably have fake gear because you should be having some side benes by now strength gains /water weight/ bad hair days.

monstro54245 said:
You most probably have fake gear because you should be having some side benes by now strength gains /water weight/ bad hair days.
gear could be fake or he just might not be eating enough to grow .
FOOD is the most anabolic substance .

axhottie83 said:
hey ive just started this new cycle im cocktailing sustanon and propiotest for about almost 2 weeks now and im wondering if one of them counteracts against the other? should i take 1 at a time or is it ok to do both?
thanx guys
On the contrary Stacking Propiotest and Sustanon (sust) has been known to make one impervious to bullets.
On a more serious note change your user name as it not manly enough for this site. I would say i pushed the envelope on that one with my white belt.
On an even more serious note....what made you ask a question like this in the first place.

carolinacrackah said:
Just in case im talking to a very impressionable 14 year old.....Stacking the Two do not make you impervious to bullets.

Shame I was just about to shoot him :shoot2:

where to begin? doesnt sound like you have the faintest idea what you are using, how to use it , or any of the basic foundation( education) of usind=g steroids. just a guess, but what does your post cycle therapy (pct) look like? non-existent ?what about your diet? experience? age?
to answer your question-sust contains prop, so your question's redundant

Back