Not steroid related but has anyone ripped skin on penis?

slimmdawg2

I recently hooked up with a chick and we'll short story is we had no lube and she let me put it in her ass and it was super tight.. But I'm uncircumcised so skin connecting to my penis ripped and I started bleeding. I read online this happens to alot of guys who aren't circumcized and they just let it heal on its own but can't masturbate or have sex until it heals. Well just asking has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it? Thanks

You need to do forplay brother man. Eat some pussy before you get a new sore on your watcha ma call it.

Did you just loose your virginity. These sort of injuries are common every day.

Last edited:
Usually when I'm on tren I get a bad case of road rash on the one eyed wildabeast cuz it makes me go so long. But that never stops me from nailing her again the next day...far from healed..lol. Just me.
And her ass will get wet if u get her turned on enough...no lube needed, ever.

And like I said it happens when I piped in in her ass.. not pussy

Just for future reference from a master of the back door. You have to get it wet in her cunt before you put it in her ass if you don't have lube. It's priming the pump. Raw dogging in the ass is not good for anyone. It too short sighted and you end up on a forum asking other bros what o do about it.

these sort of injuries are common place. It's like rug burn or scabs on your knees for hitting it doggie style. I think I had scabbed knees from 15 till I was 40. Have fun be a boycott . 80% of women surveyed say sex is more pleasurable for them with lube.

Last edited:
Back