OK I gots a Problemo..........

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
OK so im having sex with my girl and like the last 3 or 4 times I cant finish and just end up stopping what the hell is wrong with me I mean it happens every once in a while but this is now beginning to piss me off and I think she may be getting irritated by it now too. Is there something I can do to increase sensitivity or somethin, Im trying to shoot Peter North Style but I aint gettin the chance.

toolow67 said:
RELAX!!!!! i know its hard, but u cant let it bother you, just enjoy the moment
I think thats what it is , that im trying to hard. And Im thinking about it instead of just letting it happen.

If ur "on" maybe u culd use some hcg. Happens to me at about wk 8. Also...any new medications culd be doin it.

gator

Enjoy fucking her for a while, when you're ready to release your load, lay back and let her suck you off. If she doesn't know how to do it right, teach her. Nothing like just laying there with a girl who's into giving head and letting her go at it. You might just need a change of pace and bj's are always a good thing to change to.

popi, if I remember your on prop correct? Im on it also and have experienced similar instances. Fortinatly Iv been able to finish the rest of the times but I do go alot longer which is good, but also kinda bad

I can see you're bald, by your avatar, so this may sound dumb but if you're taking Finasteride that may be the cause. :D

I just came off prop/tren and i could last forever, I just got to where I started getting morning wood again! It will come around. Gotta get those nuts going again. Try HCG or Clomid! Also good sleep at night helps as well, try some ZMA, P-GH or something so you can get those deep sleeps!

Slick Arrado said:
I can see you're bald, by your avatar, so this may sound dumb but if you're taking Finasteride that may be the cause. :D
I aint bald Slick I just shave my head I actually have a full head of hear ....THANK YOU. :) But thanks for the sugestion bro.

Bimmer said:
popi, if I remember your on prop correct? Im on it also and have experienced similar instances. Fortinatly Iv been able to finish the rest of the times but I do go alot longer which is good, but also kinda bad
Yeah im on Prop bro , I usually last pretty long but that I dont mind its just that I now last so long that I just quit and I dont want to just tear away at her till its time.

gator_mclusky said:
If ur "on" maybe u culd use some hcg. Happens to me at about wk 8. Also...any new medications culd be doin it.

gator

Yeah I will be starting my HCG in about 2 weeks so hopefully that will help. Right now im on Deca, Prop , and will be coming off the Deca and switching to Winstrol (winny) and Prop for the last 6 weeks while I cut..

Popichulo said:
I think thats what it is , that im trying to hard. And Im thinking about it instead of just letting it happen.
bro... i think its getting into your head... dont think about it .. relax & it'll cum !

Bro when I was on Test and Tren I could not cum for nothing, after a few nights of this I was destined to cum, so I made my mind up that I was gonna cum no matter what, So im fucking my girl for 90 minutes and nothing, so she rolled over and went to bed and I then I jerked off for 2 hours until I finally shot a load, My fucking forearms and hands were numb , my dick was swollen and when I went to get up my legs completly gave out and and I dropped right to the floor, it was the strangest thing.

jrwinny32 said:
Bro when I was on Test and Tren I could not cum for nothing, after a few nights of this I was destined to cum, so I made my mind up that I was gonna cum no matter what, So im fucking my girl for 90 minutes and nothing, so she rolled over and went to bed and I then I jerked off for 2 hours until I finally shot a load, My fucking forearms and hands were numb , my dick was swollen and when I went to get up my legs completly gave out and and I dropped right to the floor, it was the strangest thing.
Damn now I dont feel so bad.

Popichulo said:
OK so im having sex with my girl and like the last 3 or 4 times I cant finish and just end up stopping what the hell is wrong with me I mean it happens every once in a while but this is now beginning to piss me off and I think she may be getting irritated by it now too. Is there something I can do to increase sensitivity or somethin, Im trying to shoot Peter North Style but I aint gettin the chance.

simple explanation..........you're GAY......uber ghey

@dam said:
simple explanation..........you're GAY......uber ghey

Haha!! Hey Pops, it's still cool if you're bald. Anyway, what happened to TooLow? Haven't seen him post much lately.

Back