~OMGosh~ PSL now offering PrimoBolan? aka "Arnolds Steroid of choice"

OMEGA

Community Veteran
~!WOW~ Thank you PSL!

Now thats a deal no matter how you cut it, I ran Thai Primo Years ago legit but thick as heck, But teh gains were so quality and real

now that SL offers it will be amazing.

Primo is THE roid as far as I am concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I'm wrong but EVEN sponsors aren't allowed to post links to sources or labs???

Yeah I don't think that was a very good idea there buddy. Against the rules! Read them!

Anyone else would have their post edited, warned and/or banned, and everyone and their mother would be talking. Shit to him. How's that sweet?

True, it's not hard to find these sources to begin with but don't like having a lab I use this open.

Anyone else would have their post edited, warned and/or banned, and everyone and their mother would be talking. Shit to him. How's that sweet?

Sorry Dre and Beast. What I meant was that it's sweet that they are rolling with primo.
Not so much as the link is sweet.

Is linking a source a risk to the source itself? It kind of makes me worry about using psl now. I've got like 5 posts and I know not to do that. A community veteran doing that seems kind of sketchy to me.

Is linking a source a risk to the source itself? It kind of makes me worry about using psl now. I've got like 5 posts and I know not to do that. A community veteran doing that seems kind of sketchy to me.

Bro..don't go pooping your pants or anything!!! LOL. It only seems sketchy because you see a veteran getting chewed out by another vet. Everyone makes mistakes and when they do, they are told about it. Don't matter if its a newbie or a vet. PSL is good to go brother.

Correct....

Cool and "interesting" Thread here Omega ;) - But i think some rules ahs been broken here

Thanks a LT for your support and heads up for the Guys here , but you should be more careful ....

Thanks for your input J.P. and despite it isn't our direct initiative or bad move on this WE APOLOGIZE

Such "BOLD MOVE" has absolutelly no impact on our Existence~Operating by the way.

PS.
I hope that everyone at ology enjoyed recent S.Bowl Contest :)
New COOL and ORIGINAL Contest is coming up very .. very SOON.

woopsy, I got it guys :)

THANK JP!

I haven't had the pleasure of trying their primo, but have used Test Prop and Sustanon (which i absolutely recommend). Would you recommend primo with the mast when trying get hardend up and chizzled for the summer?? Or primo instead of masteron??

I haven't had the pleasure of trying their primo, but have used Test Prop and Sustanon (which i absolutely recommend). Would you recommend primo with the mast when trying get hardend up and chizzled for the summer?? Or primo instead of masteron??

I'd go with Masteron. I always used it up to taking the stage (along with Halotestin, Proviron, and yes, test suspension.) I used the Primo to save mass while cutting.
Masteron's always hardened me nicely.
Semper Fi

I'd go with Masteron. I always used it up to taking the stage (along with Halotestin, Proviron, and yes, test suspension.) I used the Primo to save mass while cutting.
Masteron's always hardened me nicely.
Semper Fi

Thanks bro!! Yeah..wasn't sure. Appreciate the advice. I hear Masteron is great to add to cycle..many benefits. Way back, when i was in service in 90's I used Stenox (MX halotestin) and I absolutely swear by it. So I can't imagine the effects of halo in addition to Mast. That must be a winner!!! And "Ohh Rah - - -Get Some"!!

Oh yes, myself and a few friends used to go to TJ and buy a few hundred stenox tabs each. Good times! And yes, halotestin is some strong stuff. Aggression is common. I prefer masteron, but when I was competing, the halos helped.

Oh yes, myself and a few friends used to go to TJ and buy a few hundred stenox tabs each. Good times! And yes, halotestin is some strong stuff. Aggression is common. I prefer masteron, but when I was competing, the halos helped.

So, are you saying very similar results between halo and mast, except the mast is obviously much safer to use??

Back