one more time,oldest age for a cycle ,

lucasmccaine

hi everybody ,i was wondering whats the oldest age to do a cycle ,although ive done a couple of cycles before , i feel like ive lost some strength ,i am a 59 y.o. male, looking to do a cycle but want to start all my research now ,any help would be appreaciated ,thanks guys

well I just finished a short blast to my trt and all stat s are current. I pulled the plug 2 weeks early as my bloods skewed...quite noticeably in some area s but I did not diet AT ALL.

Some stats would be helpful height weight bodyfat

include last cycle, aas used for how long, at what dose etc....

BLOOD WORK GOOD ???!!!,

goal ( strength ??? size? looks ??.)

An avi would help. U say you ve cycled...but your researching..what... for what.... and why..

At 59, no offense I m reluctant to tell you much until me much more. DO NOT want to offend or to wind up hurting you.

Last edited:
Before going down this path, we need to know your medical history and see your recent blood work results. If you are healthy, a cycle should be OK. Do you still train?

Also, let us know what your past cycles were and how long ago. What exactly did you run and how much? Make sure you include AAS compounds and ancillaries (i.e. Aromatase Inhibitors). Include PCT too.

teutonic ,what i mean with researching is like how would i or a person my age react to steroids at this age ,ect heart attacks and so forth ,

teutonic ,what i mean with researching is like how would i or a person my age react to steroids at this age ,ect heart attacks and so forth ,

So, there was a recent clinical trial in elderly men with TRT and it showed an increase propensity for heart attack. Although in hypogonadal elderly men, TRT seemed to protect from CV disease. Not a completely black and white issue.

Here is a good scientific review on the topic and all the associated clinical trials. You will want to download the paper. You can download the pdf for free.
Hypogonadism and Testosterone Therapy: Associations With Cardiovasc... - PubMed - NCBI

Before going down this path, we need to know your medical history and see your recent blood work results. If you are healthy, a cycle should be OK. Do you still train?

Also, let us know what your past cycles were and how long ago. What exactly did you run and how much? Make sure you include AAS compounds and ancillaries (i.e. Aromatase Inhibitors). Include PCT too.

this is what we really need to know here..

this is what we really need to know here..

Lucas
Dino

Last year I had a tumor on my prostrate, had it choe d and then removed with part of prostrate. My psa s were my main concern..my total cholesterol went up and my lipid s profile were worse than ever..bear in mind my lipid s even at 23 were nowhere near normal. And my total cholesterol was still under 200 but it s usually 170 plus or minus 5 - 10 points. The psa s I would attribute to maybe the gear and the other s were probably cuz of my eating high calorie foods. Fatty foods like fast foods, pizza s fried breakfast s with buttered toast, bacon and waffles. My food intake is always s and always s was my biggest detterent to being what around here would be massive.

Lucas Mega and 3j are way more qualified than I in the science of bloodwork value s and diet related affect on over al health...both the indicators and how to eat. All I got on them 2 is age otherwise I m way overrated, trust me but I will say please be honest with them and us and it ll help u to decide if to run a cycle what to do and what dose and ancilliarie s to remain safe...whatever that is..past health trauma s are very important intel...

Tell us a story as to how you ve lived...rained..cycled etc.
I know I ask a lot of people but a pic is also a great way to assist us in how you look vs where you want to be...

Last edited:
Lucas
Dino

Last year I had a tumor on my prostrate, had it choe d and then removed with part of prostrate. My psa s were my main concern..my total cholesterol went up and my lipid s profile were worse than ever..bear in mind my lipid s even at 23 were nowhere near normal. And my total cholesterol was still under 200 but it s usually 170 plus or minus 5 - 10 points. The psa s I would attribute to maybe the gear and the other s were probably cuz of my eating high calorie foods. Fatty foods like fast foods, pizza s fried breakfast s with buttered toast, bacon and waffles. My food intake is always s and always s was my biggest detterent to being what around here would be massive.

Lucas Mega and 3j are way more qualified than I in the science of bloodwork value s and diet related affect on over al health...both the indicators and how to eat. All I got on them 2 is age otherwise I m way overrated, trust me but I will say please be honest with them and us and it ll help u to decide if to run a cycle what to do and what dose and ancilliarie s to remain safe...whatever that is..past health trauma s are very important intel...

I know I ask a lot of people but a pic is also a great way to assist us in how you look vs where you want to be...
This is why you have my mad respect brother. You never know who's watching from a distant. And T you are not overrated, just extremely honest. Keep your experience coming

thanks a lot guys for the info,first my stats are59 y.o. ,6'2",240 lbs , i still train 4 days a wk ,and bike fridays and saturdays ,i try to eat right with the exeption of maybe some chocolates or ice cream once a week ,well my past cycles (just 2) my first one was at 56 and was just sust 250, 14 wks, monday and thursdays,my pct nolva ,hcg ,clomid,prami and liquid dex,my second cycle was sust 250 and deca 14 weeks ( i saw great results with little to no side effects )when i say little is because i felt kind of hyper but nothing i couldnt handle ,and the last cycle was about a year and two months ,also i had my blood work done a couple of wks ago cause wanted to have a check up and the doctor said it was all really good ,ill look for them and post numbers ,so i was thinking maybe this time test cyp only or should i include deca again? any help would be greatly appreciated ,thanks guys

Last edited:

I agree also your want some cycle support if you plan to run an oral look into mr supps tudca to protect your liver

T,

Thanks for the honesty, I really appreciate it. My cholesterol is high genetically and has been for years - my last Test only cycle gave me no issues, but I'm very conscious of it, and concerned if I should get it in check prior to starting my next cycle. Appreciate the feedback

Lucas
Dino

lucas

6 2 240 wow. Large man.
Bodyfat... estimate ? My avi is current..I d say 11-13 percent. What was your test ? Choleterol ? Prostate, liver etc...

As a comparison using me...what is your vascularity, fat, etc..I m a steady 5 11 210---212 ?

Age is a number bro.... p m at will either of you 2...

ojand--- you to will be 59 son....

I am 47 and rolling up on 60 soon myself, and I plan to eventually switch over to a sustained TRT dosage of about 200mg a week through my early and mid 60s, maybe going down to 100mg/week by the end of my 60s. Seems like the best plan for all of us as we age. Prostate issues and CV issues are the concern and backing down is probably the best policy if we want to see 70 or 80 or beyond.

So you definitely could get a couple more mild cycles in, but the fact that you already of a genetic propensity for high cholesterol is not a good sign. Might want to also consider low dose statin therapy (10 mg a day of a generic lipitor) as you do these cycles or switch to all TRT.

I'm 65 and still supplementing my TRT with products like Ostarine and Trenadrol. Neither of these affect the prostate nor do they raise estrogen very much.

thanks again guys always the place to come for answers and help ,ill check on those numbers since theyre not included,but ill make a note and ask my doc

Back