Only mixing 1/2 of the hCG+bac and saving the rest

GymLift

I turned a script into my local pharmacy for 5000 IU of hCG. I asked when I dropped the script off if they would be able to get the 5,000 IU since 10,000 IU is more commonly prescribed. They said it wouldn’t be a problem. Well, they ended up not being able to get the 5,000 IU, so I’ll be getting 10,000 IU instead in the next few days. Not sure if the one I am getting will be in vials or those wonderfully inconvenient ampoules.

Anyway, once mixed, hCG only stays good in the refrigerator for about 60 days. I only need about 5,000 IU in a sixty day period, so I would like to only mix half of it and save the rest for later. Does this seem reasonable? I know hCG is cheap, but so am I.

So what is the cheapest way I can do this while keeping the hCG+bac water sterile and safe? Thanks.

mranak said:
I turned a script into my local pharmacy for 5000 IU of hCG. I asked when I dropped the script off if they would be able to get the 5,000 IU since 10,000 IU is more commonly prescribed. They said it wouldn’t be a problem. Well, they ended up not being able to get the 5,000 IU, so I’ll be getting 10,000 IU instead in the next few days. Not sure if the one I am getting will be in vials or those wonderfully inconvenient ampoules.

Anyway, once mixed, hCG only stays good in the refrigerator for about 60 days. I only need about 5,000 IU in a sixty day period, so I would like to only mix half of it and save the rest for later. Does this seem reasonable? I know hCG is cheap, but so am I.

So what is the cheapest way I can do this while keeping the hCG+bac water sterile and safe? Thanks.

If it comes in amps of 5000ius then you are set. just use one of them. I usually make 10000ius all at once in a 10ml vial and use it E5D. that equates to about 8-10 weeks, which is close enough to 60 days for me. I have never had a problem with doing it that way. I think the 60 day thing can be stretched a bit if it is kept in the fridge.

The 'script was for 5000 IU, but they ended up not being able obtain 5000 IU vials (or amps) of hCG, but they gave me 10,000 IU (10mL) of hCG instead.

I'll be using 500 IU week, so I only need 5,000 IU for 10 weeks. I'll go ahead and mix the full 10,000 IU for now, but in the future, it would be nice if I could only mix 5,000 IU at a time.

Nice avatar.

mranak said:
The 'script was for 5000 IU, but they ended up not being able obtain 5000 IU vials (or amps) of hCG, but they gave me 10,000 IU (10mL) of hCG instead.

I'll be using 500 IU week, so I only need 5,000 IU for 10 weeks. I'll go ahead and mix the full 10,000 IU for now, but in the future, it would be nice if I could only mix 5,000 IU at a time.

Nice avatar.

even at 500iu a week, thats only 10 weeks. You'll be fine bro, don't sweat the extra two weeks. itll keep.

thanks, thats my bride to be!!

500 IU/week * 10 weeks = 5,000 IU, but I've got 10,000 IU I guess I'll use it for 10 weeks and then just toss whatever is left, which will probably be about 1/2.

Most guys just post pictures of women they will never get. If that's your bride to be.... well, congratulations. *Very* nice. Now for a full size photo?

mranak said:
500 IU/week * 10 weeks = 5,000 IU, but I've got 10,000 IU I guess I'll use it for 10 weeks and then just toss whatever is left, which will probably be about 1/2.

Most guys just post pictures of women they will never get. If that's your bride to be.... well, congratulations. *Very* nice. Now for a full size photo?

sorry, my math was off. lol

you're right, matter of fcat, i fucked up and mixed all 10000 of mine the other night. oh well, i may just take 500iu every 3rd day instead.

thanks for the comp. sorry, only avatar sized is what you get.

Back