OP blood results and experience

kamikaze

Browser
First time using Optimum Pharma. Ordering, processing and receiving my items were quick and easy. Injections are smooth and pain free. With my experience and blood test results you can order with confidence.

Cycle-
OP Tren E - 600/w
OP Test E - 500/w
Letro - .75mg /d
Dutast - .5mg eod
Caber

Blood test results:
Testosterone, Serum >1500
Estradiol 36.3 (Nice to know I dialed in my letro)

Hey everyone if anyone's looking into optimum and is skeptical about it, I'm here to help! I'm a new athlete at optimum and have been using there gear for over a year now, PM me for any questions about products and remember to put "Bryan the brute sent me" when placing orders for freebies, best regards

Hey everyone if anyone's looking into optimum and is skeptical about it, I'm here to help! I'm a new athlete at optimum and have been using there gear for over a year now, PM me for any questions about products and remember to put "Bryan the brute sent me" when placing orders for freebies, best regards

Ok awsome I'll do that right now!!

I really wish people would learn to get the test that reads above 1500ng/dL...you could be at 1501 for all we know.

**Not dissing quality of gear in any way, just saying those results are inconclusive.

I'll tell you what I wish- I wish thebrute would stop digging up every old OP thread and posting on it. We know you are a new rep. Congrats, but please stop spamming us with the good news.

Extra gear on a package seems like your hunting for customers just a tad here. In my opinion it just seems a little fishy for anything to be free nowadays just kinda puts me off.

Optimums legit they won't try to scam you out of anything, I encourage you to buy the cheapest thing on the site, say that I sent you and see if it's a scam, I'm here to back up the company and show personal experiences I have had with them no BS here

Hard to take your website seriously, the labeling made me laugh and the layout is kinda weird. Makes me not wanna spend money especially if your a rep I just don't like your approach.

At the end of the day bro it's normal to be skeptical about any website, I'm just here to help out and prove that they are legit, here at optimum we aren't just looking for a quick "one time" business, we are here to develop relationships with customers through multiple orders just like I had with them before I became a rep. best regards brother

First time using Optimum Pharma. Ordering, processing and receiving my items were quick and easy. Injections are smooth and pain free. With my experience and blood test results you can order with confidence.

Cycle-
OP Tren E - 600/w
OP Test E - 500/w
Letro - .75mg /d
Dutast - .5mg eod
Caber

Blood test results:
Testosterone, Serum >1500
Estradiol 36.3 (Nice to know I dialed in my letro)
-Thanks for taking the time to post your results brother. I trust you 100%. If you say OP is good in your book, they're good in mine as well. Actual total testosterone level would have been nice, but we take what you can give!

I really wish people would learn to get the test that reads above 1500ng/dL...you could be at 1501 for all we know.

**Not dissing quality of gear in any way, just saying those results are inconclusive.
-Sup bro.. Although I do agree with everything you say, my issue (if you remember a while back when this came up) is should anyone have less than favorable result regarding bloodwork from a sponsor, this site won't allow you to openly post those bloods wo prior approval from "the general". I completely understand the logic, but think it slighty tarnishes favorable results automatically.

-Maybe you should not hijack people's threads and start your own. It's a small thing..called respect!

Sorry about any inconvenience i guess getting Extra gear on a package is considered "spam" lol
-Again, is this thread title or does the subject matter, have anything to do with free gear? Start your own thread brother, if your comments have nothing to do with the op.

Back