Opinion on estrogren levels as I wait to begin PCT

Yebro

Hey fellas. Haven't ran a cycle in almost 2 years but I completed a successful one with awesome muscle gains and had no sides... until toward the end.

I'll try to make it straitforward.

10 week of Test-c, did hcg, and had aromasin E3D to EOD depending throughout the cycle. My body is very sensitive to a change of estrogen levels.

Had a small gyno flare up during week 10 (the last week of injections). took 20mg Nolvadex for 4 days. Rocked me with fatigue, loss of libido and erections, and very irritable.

Fast forward to now mid week 12. Erections aren't as "full" by maybe 1/8 of an inch and have a hard time keeping them up. So i've taken an Aromasin E3D. Tookk another today because I'm still not fully there yet.

Libido seems fine. Check out girls no problem, seek sex etc but erections aren't fully there.

Question: Although I am two weeks without pinning, do you recommend aromasin leading up to PCT? if so, how much and the frequency?

Hey fellas. Haven't ran a cycle in almost 2 years but I completed a successful one with awesome muscle gains and had no sides... until toward the end.

I'll try to make it straitforward.

10 week of Test-c, did hcg, and had aromasin E3D to EOD depending throughout the cycle. My body is very sensitive to a change of estrogen levels.

Had a small gyno flare up during week 10 (the last week of injections). took 20mg Nolvadex for 4 days. Rocked me with fatigue, loss of libido and erections, and very irritable.

Fast forward to now mid week 12. Erections aren't as "full" by maybe 1/8 of an inch and have a hard time keeping them up. So i've taken an Aromasin E3D. Tookk another today because I'm still not fully there yet.

Libido seems fine. Check out girls no problem, seek sex etc but erections aren't fully there.

Question: Although I am two weeks without pinning, do you recommend aromasin leading up to PCT? if so, how much and the frequency?

update Yebro!!!

update Yebro!!!

Finished PCT last week and libido still has not returned to full capacity and erections are a lot weaker and not as full...

Not sure what did it this cycle, this has never happened to me in the last decade.

Any ideas?

fortune favors the prepared.

I’m not sure what you mean by this? All my supports were in order, and dosages were for a standard small cycle @ 500 cyp for 10 weeks. That was it. Super simple test C cycle with HCG used throughout and aromasin E3D

Last edited:
Get bloodwork done ASAP.

Post the results somewhere and wait for the experienced to pick it apart.

Also, google all of your results, especially any out of range.

I wouldn't take an AI during PCT. Your E2 is going to go down because your TT is going to go down because you are not injecting anymore.

Estradiol is not really a problem until it gets over 50.

Also with Gyno, are you sure you had it? I ask because I would guess about 98% of people who think they have it actually do not.

If you get it, there is no doubt. Hurts a like mofo

Aromasin should have been taken from the start, everyday... it’s not effective at all if taken EOD or E3D like you did. Arimidex can be taken EOD, but that’s a separate issue

To your point... do not take aromasin right up til PCT, stop it at least one week before clomid/nolvadex... from personal experience and people I’ve trained, waiting longer to start PCT is always the better option... I mean waiting until your testosterone levels have pretty much bottomed out with give you the best chance of full recovery after PCT. I suggest waiting 3 weeks to a month before starting a basic PCT protocol of 50mg Clomid ED/30mg Nolvadex (30-40 days)... then expect 3-6 months to recover, if it happens (there is always a very good possibility that your natural test levels/sex drive/erections will never go back to the way they were, just one of the risks involved with making the choice to “enhance” yourself)

Hope that helps a bit, or at least gives you something to consider

please show us your blood works.

3 months since completion of PCT

Mine: "Normal" Range:

TSH: 1.34 mIU/L 0.32-4.00

Prolactin: 12.3 ug/L 4-19.0

Estradiol: 63 pmol/L <162

Progesterone: 0.8 nmolL <1.7

Total Test: 25.2 nmol/L 8.4-28

Free Test SHBG: 262 pmol/L 196-636

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

TSH: 1.34 mIU/L

Prolactin: 12.3 ug/L

Estradiol: 63 pmol/L

Progesterone: 0.8 nmolL

Total Test: 25.2 nmol/L

Free Test SHBG: 262 pmol/L

What do you guys think?

I looked up the ranges, and you are towards the bottom of the range on estrogen, fine on progesterone, middle of the range on test, and within range but perhaps a whisker high on prolactin

Overall looks fine.

Did you do any 19-nors on your last run?

What was high/low and then what were those ones ranges?

I’ll edit the post and show the ranges

I looked up the ranges, and you are towards the bottom of the range on estrogen, fine on progesterone, middle of the range on test, and within range but perhaps a whisker high on prolactin

Overall looks fine.

Did you do any 19-nors on your last run?

Nope it was the simplest of cycles. Just Test-C

From what I recall, my total test is on the higher end and my free test is on the lower end

Mine: "Normal" Range:

TSH: 1.34 mIU/L 0.32 - 4.00

Prolactin: 12.3 ug/L 4 - 19.0

Estradiol: 63 pmol/L <162

Progesterone: 0.8 nmolL <1.7

Total Test: 25.2 nmol/L 8.4 - 28

Free Test SHBG: 262 pmol/L 196 - 636

What do you guys think?

UPDATED with ranges. Blue is mine, green is "ranges"

I***8217;ll edit the post and show the ranges

Nope it was the simplest of cycles. Just Test-C

From what I recall, my total test is on the higher end and my free test is on the lower end
do you have your numbers before you started this cycle? midcycle bloods?

do you have your numbers before you started this cycle? midcycle bloods?

I’m in Canada, hassle and a half to get bloodwork done especially justifying why I want certain tests checked. No, unfortunately no mid cycle blood work. Had I did the doctor would know I’m on gear

Finished PCT last week and libido still has not returned to full capacity and erections are a lot weaker and not as full...

Not sure what did it this cycle, this has never happened to me in the last decade.

Any ideas?

I***8217;m not sure what you mean by this? All my supports were in order, and dosages were for a standard small cycle @ 500 cyp for 10 weeks. That was it. Super simple test C cycle with HCG used throughout and aromasin E3D

Hows your erections looking these days? getting better?

Back