Optimum Nutrition Whey, couple questions

Focker said:
I second that. The vanilla ice cream flavor tastes like ASS!!! Thanks grafix!! I now have 10lbs of this funky ass shit that I'm gonna have to force down my throat. It is definitely vanilla flavor... tastes like pure vanilla extract... bluhhh makes me wanna barf.

sorry bro, you shouold find your flavor before investing in10lb bag. but your taste buds are fucked up, vanilla is good :)

I guess I'm starting to adapt to the flavor.... It's not actually horrible but it's just really vanilla'ey. There for the first few days I didn't know if I was gonna be able to handle it. I also mixed it half and half with the chocolate and thats not too bad. It kinda drowns out the vanilla a little bit. They ought to make a 5 pack sampler or something that has a couple of servings of each flavor. That would be cool as hell. Then you wouldn't have to buy 5lbs (or 10lbs like my dumb ass) just to test out a flavor. Oh well I guess you live and learn.

bro if you get vanilla you can change the taste to whatever you want by mixing it , you can use crystal light fruit flavors , peanut butter , cocoa , etc. for flavoring and dont add quite as much liquid to optimum whey as directed it thickens it up some also throw a few cubes of ice in the blender when you mix it this help thicken it

following the crowd huh have fun with that ive found a whey on Sbmuscle.com 1 serving 23 grams protein and get this.......80SERVINGS AND CHEAPER have fun wit ON

ON is expensive but i find that its worth it, you get what you pay for and its your body. The stuff is rated to be absorbed something like 90%? and its the lowest in lactose you'll find. Basically they have the market cornered concerning quality.

personally I love ON, everything i have ever had from them has been amazing, its worth the few extra bucks.

oh and chocolate is all i ever get, anytime i have ever goten anything else, it gets old real quick, and/or does not taste nearly as good for some reason

I find Optimums Whey to be sub par in the taste department, maybe a 7.5/10 at best. XF Whey is a great tasting alternative though.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of optimum. I've never been. I don't like the taste of Designer whey or the chalky taste of Gaspari. I'm not a fan of pushing products and I'm even more cautious when I see guys go from thread to thread trying to sell someone on something. I just gave my stamp of approval on this little supplement store I stumbled across while catching a Skillet concert so I thought I'd share it one more time. I bought a 5lb bag while I was there and just ordered a vanilla out of curiosity. Its easily the best tasting protein I've ever had. The vanilla tastes like your drinking a vanilla milkshake. I can't keep my wife and kids out of it. Its called Iso-Pro Lean.

When I order from them, I can't help but picture I'm ordering from amish people or something but their shit is good.

Zion Nutrition: Workout Supplements based on Honesty, Integrity, and Simplicity

Back