Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

oral cycle of winstrol, some help ?

okaaaaay ^ so ive been on a oral cycle of stanzolol 10 (winstrol) 25mg per day its my first ever cycle of 6 weeks and im coming to the end of it, im 18 years old, do i need any sort of SERMS or will my body natrually repair itself because im younger ? if i need SERMS where can i get it ? is it available at a pharamcy ? is it leagle or illeagle ?
i dont know too much about anabolic steroids ive been researching a bit and is there anything else i need to take for a post cycle ? or during the cycle ?
answers in some sort of detail pweassse thanks xx

All these " i need oral advice" posts make me sick. This whole thread is trying to help you see it's not a good idea. And you guys have the balls to ask for help on the SAME thread telling you not to. All you have to do is READ. That's your problem in the first place tho, you are lazy and want the easy way out. I take this personally because i was once one of these ppl, if i had a site like these a few years ago i'd be much better off. Take advantage of the knowledge here.
*unless you're a female.

alright sorry for jumping on form but basically ur saying i could run 100mg of test a week with 40mg ana Anavar (var) a day and be good? would that give a guy the lean look add maybe ten pounds muscle but cut up too with proper diet cardio so. ive read lots on this site and have been following along this post decided to hop in. The reason why i ask this I have a friend her trainer is miss olymipa of canada or something she is fn huge jacked to shit knows her stuff haha. i wanted to ask her about an Anavar (var) and winnie all that bs on just an oral cycle. well cuz just simply i did a dirty bulk and exactly want to cut it down but not lose any muscle mass in the process... exactly what an Anavar (var) is for and aids patience haha. anyways i talked about this to her and she told me to run a oral winnie cylce below 50 mg a day and would be fine id get more "HARD' gains but be lean. She even said no post cycle therapy (pct)? and that an Anavar (var) will do nothing just have to be a high dose. I was stunnned at this i bet my joints would just feel so good. figured f that shit since as its stated once off of Anavar (var) u lose what u have id imagine with just winnie too..she is always on it... 10mg a day shes been doing this 25 years and has no health problems. she is a nurse so that helps to. but i mean low dose 10 mg a woman all around that cant be good either. i have a lady friend that is doing this because of what she told her so now im worried about that too haha wondering ur take on this because well you seem to know alot.
thx again for all the info DADAWG u seem to be the man on this site and sorry again for changing up subject

alright sorry for jumping on form but basically ur saying i could run 100mg of test a week with 40mg ana Anavar (var) a day and be good? would that give a guy the lean look add maybe ten pounds muscle but cut up too with proper diet cardio so. ive read lots on this site and have been following along this post decided to hop in. The reason why i ask this I have a friend her trainer is miss olymipa of canada or something she is fn huge jacked to shit knows her stuff haha. i wanted to ask her about an Anavar (var) and winnie all that bs on just an oral cycle. well cuz just simply i did a dirty bulk and exactly want to cut it down but not lose any muscle mass in the process... exactly what an Anavar (var) is for and aids patience haha. anyways i talked about this to her and she told me to run a oral winnie cylce below 50 mg a day and would be fine id get more "HARD' gains but be lean. She even said no post cycle therapy (pct)? and that an Anavar (var) will do nothing just have to be a high dose. I was stunnned at this i bet my joints would just feel so good. figured f that shit since as its stated once off of Anavar (var) u lose what u have id imagine with just winnie too..she is always on it... 10mg a day shes been doing this 25 years and has no health problems. she is a nurse so that helps to. but i mean low dose 10 mg a woman all around that cant be good either. i have a lady friend that is doing this because of what she told her so now im worried about that too haha wondering ur take on this because well you seem to know alot.
thx again for all the info DADAWG u seem to be the man on this site and sorry again for changing up subject

SHE doesnt have testosterone to replace YOU do. cutting will be decided by diet NOT by ana Anavar (var) .

Interesting, however I must say that when someone does ask an intelligent question and shows some kind of medical study to back it up and a few of you only respond with insults it does discredit what you are trying to say and validates their point. Some good advice here though

Interesting, however I must say that when someone does ask an intelligent question and shows some kind of medical study to back it up and a few of you only respond with insults it does discredit what you are trying to say and validates their point. Some good advice here though

the vast majority of medical studies on steroids were done on aids patients or elderly = USELESS . we sometimes lose our patience when newbies refuse to listen to REAL WORLD experience , its a charecter flaw that i need to work on.

&& Come on baby don't fear the needle, Come on baby dont fear the needle, we can be built like they are, dont fear the needle, na nana naaaaaaa na naaaa.&& (blue oyster cult remix LOL.)

okaaaaay ^ so ive been on a oral cycle of stanzolol 10 (winstrol) 25mg per day its my first ever cycle of 6 weeks and im coming to the end of it, im 18 years old, do i need any sort of SERMS or will my body natrually repair itself because im younger ? if i need SERMS where can i get it ? is it available at a pharamcy ? is it leagle or illeagle ?
i dont know too much about anabolic steroids ive been researching a bit and is there anything else i need to take for a post cycle ? or during the cycle ?
answers in some sort of detail pweassse thanks xx

Research Chemicals sites and peptide sites have em. Do Some Clomid then do more research before you do a cycle again.

its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for Anavar (var) , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on Anavar (var) so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

Def mis information man, stop putting garbage up liek this for real, ur that "i want to look way to big" type of guy, when in reality, dbol only for a firt time user is probably a better way to go to get your feet wet, if you go 15 mg firest for days and work it up by 5mg a day til you get to thirty, then taper down the last week and a half the same way, and have a proper pct, like clomid, you will be jsut fine. Yes the gains won't be quite as much, most likely only 5 pounds, but some of us only want that. Just because you feel that "your way is the only way" doesnt mean dbol only is terrible. do the cycle correctly with properpct and you'll b fine. But wait what do I know since im not on a 16 week cycle of inj test right????

Def mis information man, stop putting garbage up liek this for real, ur that "i want to look way to big" type of guy, when in reality, dbol only for a firt time user is probably a better way to go to get your feet wet, if you go 15 mg firest for days and work it up by 5mg a day til you get to thirty, then taper down the last week and a half the same way, and have a proper pct, like clomid, you will be jsut fine. Yes the gains won't be quite as much, most likely only 5 pounds, but some of us only want that. Just because you feel that "your way is the only way" doesnt mean dbol only is terrible. do the cycle correctly with properpct and you'll b fine. But wait what do I know since im not on a 16 week cycle of inj test right????

you idiot 15 mg wont even replace the natural testosterone you will lose . newbies gain off of shitty cycles because its actually the only time they train and eat right so a shitty cycle works.
you have no idea what your talking about

your right, I'll take some no face guy who is on here all days advice over the body builder i see on the daily. 15mg was jsut the first 4 days if u read correctly, and besiudes jsut roid raging and bitching at peple liek you always seem to do, what od you suggest then if someone only wants 10 to 15 poun of weight? they take the test after the dbol there putting on way more

your right, I'll take some no face guy who is on here all days advice over the body builder i see on the daily. 15mg was jsut the first 4 days if u read correctly, and besiudes jsut roid raging and bitching at peple liek you always seem to do, what od you suggest then if someone only wants 10 to 15 poun of weight? they take the test after the dbol there putting on way more

amount gained is mostly controlled by diet / calories ingested . if you dont want to gain over a certain amount of weight then just dont eat enough food to gain that much . remember as you add weight your calorie intake requirement increases. as info i have never roid raged , i just get tired of argueing with newbies who do NOT want to hear a answer that doesnt agree with theirs . i made this thread , if they dont like it then dont post in it lol.you have to remember that as a mod on several boards i hear some of the stupidist shit thats ever been typed on a constant basis , for example on a weekly basis i get a pm or email from someone who swears that immediately after their 1st injection they have severe gyno WTF . im old and grumpy , sue me .

Im guessing thats why ppl feel lethargic when taking PH's and Designer Steroids. Because your natty test is shutdown causing lack of energy, right?

Hi Guys,

Excuse my post count, I've been reading this post and forum for quite a while and among forums, this seems to be the one that's very much open on Orals. I'm not saying I'm for or against them, I'd just like to ask a couple of questions to get a better understanding, don't mean to offend anyone.

1) Are any Oral Cycles worth doing for bulking? If so which?

2) Are Oral Cycles viable for Cutting? A lot of people boasting good results of just anavar purely just to keep size while cutting.

3) The test shut down, are you saying your nat test will shut off 100%? I've seen people saying taking anavar can just be 25% suppression.

4) Do you think unless your willing to inject, you should forget steroids?

I do feel it's quite harsh saying things like "people who don't want to inject just don't train properly etc, pussies". What if people just literally don't want to inject themselves? For me being natural at the moment - injecting myself seems like a massive jump (might not to those who are experienced with it), but I do understand why most people would want to start on an Oral.

Sorry if these questions seem stupid and obvious, just trying to get a better understanding of steroids and if it's for me.

Cheers,
Chris

Back