Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

i have a a few brief questions. I just received my cycle of (2 bottles of 250 mg of a 10 multidose vial)enantex test and danabol (blue heart shaped pills) and i was wondering what would be the best directions on taking them. I was instructed to take them together. But i am "fresh' as they say. Somewhat a novice but learning. Never have taking a cycle or anything other then shakes and pre work out. At my best i was 173 right now im 166 and have been out of the gym for two months. Can you please help me bro. Pm or respond to post. I WORK OUT 6 DAYS WEEK (TWO AND HALF HOURS A DAY) WITH A RESPONSIVE BODY THAT CAN SEE RESULTS IN TWO TO THREE WEEKS. I PUT ON 40 POUNDS OF LEAN DEFINED MUSCLE WITH ONLY A PRE-WORK OUT AND PROTEIN DIET IN TWO AND HALF YEARS THAT IVE MAINTAINED WITH NATURALLY BEING 130 POUNDS. IF ANYONE CAN HELP (EXPERIENCED) OR AT LEAST POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THANK YOU.

What about an oral cycle to reach genetic potential, would this also also be a waste of time? I'm wondering if I could safely and relatively quickly reach my genetic potential and then cycle off with limited side effects, and if it is possible how would I go about doing so? I've also heard that if you inject yourself improperly you can kill yourself is this true?

its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

Haha the end of the post was priceless !!'

Hey i need some help?

im looking to build a little more mass. I'm talking about 10 pounds or little more while i cut my body fat. im really not sure how to go about it.

Ive been working out for a couple months now and i feel like ive reached my limit im not seeing the results i want.

what should i do ?
thanks
Im 6'2
weight 206

You have reached your limit. I can tell! I see it all the time! If you dont look like arnold after a few months then you must have hit your peak... This stuff takes years my friend. And then more years after the 1st years were so much work and you realize that you thought youd be He-Man by now and your not quite that, you gotta put more years in. This was common knowledge when I was 13 years old, I knew it takes a long time. Why dont people know or care enough to look into this stuff and jump right to steroids? Diet, train hard and smart for a year or two, research how the body builds muscle in the meantime, then research steroids and the endocrine system all the risks, post cycle therapy (pct), etc if you then feel like you still need to do it, then you might know enough to pursue what you are pursuing now. Your body just now is starting to grow if you been working out a few months. Stay the course for a while

Placebo effect... WHen i took dbol with test and decca. But damn everytime i was "eatin" them caps of DBOL man i was feelin like Superman. Placebo... maybe, but it WORKED!!!!

Today steroids are also available in injection format but so many people are preferring oral steroids. Anavar-10 mg tablet and Dianabol - 5mg tablet are best option for oral steroids.

I've been hearing about people takung Anavar (var) at the end of test cycles to "harden up" and keep thair gains. How many weeks into a test cycle would one atart taking Anavar (var) and for how long?

Today steroids are also available in injection format but so many people are preferring oral steroids. Anavar-10 mg tablet and Dianabol - 5mg tablet are best option for oral steroids.

dont give advice until you know what your talking about.

I've been hearing about people takung Anavar (var) at the end of test cycles to "harden up" and keep thair gains. How many weeks into a test cycle would one atart taking Anavar (var) and for how long?

Anavar (var) is a mild steroid and will give mild gains. all the internet hype in the world wont change that. the whole hardening you up bullshit is what drives me crazy , if a steroid helps you grow a muscle it doesnt matter if its tren/test/ Anavar (var) /etc. its still just a muscle . Anavar (var) muscles are NOT harder than tren muscles LOL.some steroids cause temporary differences in the amount of water retained , either way when the cycle is over the water will equalize back out.

I through Anavar (var) into my cycle it was ok not worth the money imo I think my deca muscles are harder than the Anavar (var) muscles I gained lol j.k but the results are mild

Anavar (var) is a mild steroid and will give mild gains. all the internet hype in the world wont change that. the whole hardening you up bullshit is what drives me crazy , if a steroid helps you grow a muscle it doesnt matter if its tren/test/ Anavar (var) /etc. its still just a muscle . Anavar (var) muscles are NOT harder than tren muscles LOL.some steroids cause temporary differences in the amount of water retained , either way when the cycle is over the water will equalize back out.

Thank you for clearing that up. So how far into a test c cycle wpuld you suggest adding an oral? Does it depend on the oral or is each one different?

I was stupid and had to learn the hard way as well on my first cycle. Oral only cycles are a waste of time, sure you get a better sense of well being while on the cycle but you will piss out 90% of the gains that you make on your cycle. Not worth the money. I was afraid of needles too but once you have a friend do it the first time its easy after that.

Hey i need some help?

im looking to build a little more mass. I'm talking about 10 pounds or little more while i cut my body fat. im really not sure how to go about it.

Ive been working out for a couple months now and i feel like ive reached my limit im not seeing the results i want.

what should i do ?
thanks
Im 6'2
weight 206

And this is why people die from aas usage!

Generally people use oral steroids as beginner, but when come to across with steroid cycles they fetch to it and use it as abuse. so there is problem.

Last edited:
Back