Oral Turinabol

Micro

Has anyone tried this from a certain UG Lab. There is only one lab that makes it and from what I've read about it, it seems to be a very good drug.

Thanks Micro

I have some friends that have used it. I cant say they experienced any miraculous results but according to the drug profiles it's good for lean hard muscle mass with basically no aromatization. It's far less androgenic and anabolic than dianabol. I think it is'nt so popular because because of the fact that it's so scarce. go see the drug profile at www.anabolicreview.com

Micro, I am still trying to find something about it, You are talking about RSOC i suppose, and from what i have heard he altered it. Some have said it is not 17aa, which would mean it isn't even close to turanibol i would think. Now if that is not true, than i would like to know, but no one seems to be able to give me any info. I beleieve a certain chinese guy makes it also, not sure if he still does, but he certainly did.

jcp2 said:
Micro, I am still trying to find something about it, You are talking about RSOC i suppose, and from what i have heard he altered it. Some have said it is not 17aa, which would mean it isn't even close to turanibol i would think. Now if that is not true, than i would like to know, but no one seems to be able to give me any info. I beleieve a certain chinese guy makes it also, not sure if he still does, but he certainly did.

Yes that is who I'm talking about. If he has changed it then I wouldnt even consider getting it. If it's not all that bad , then why change it. From what I've read about it, it would be good in a cuttint cycle.

Thanks

Micro said:
Yes that is who I'm talking about. If he has changed it then I wouldnt even consider getting it. If it's not all that bad , then why change it. From what I've read about it, it would be good in a cuttint cycle.

Thanks
Micro, i am not knocking it, but i keep getting bits and pieces of info, and i am not sure what is credible and what isn't. It is supposedly a good drug, something like a cross between Anavar (var) and dbol, It seems like a good oral for people who don't like that balloon feeling, but want something stronger than Anavar (var) .

RSOCs "Turinabol" is clostebol butyrate, 4-chloro testosterone 17-butyrate.

IP sells 4-chloro 1-dehydro 17a-methyl testosterone which are oral turinabol 10mg.

sterol said:
RSOCs "Turinabol" is clostebol butyrate, 4-chloro testosterone 17-butyrate.

IP sells 4-chloro 1-dehydro 17a-methyl testosterone which are oral turinabol 10mg.
I am not a chemist, does that mean it is completely different drug.

jcp2 said:
I am not a chemist, does that mean it is completely different drug.
YES.

I read IP Oral Turinabol is a cross between Winstrol (winny) and deca.

Bump for more info.

Back