Ordering bottles online to UK

DTIreland

hi guys,

was wondering in anyone has ever ordered any vials of www.ebottles.net?,
was trying to get 10ml bottles of guy i know (in UK) who owns a chemist. he says that he has to personally sign for bottles that he sells, and the list of sold bottles goes to the government. Each bottle has a serial number that he must record beside his signature. so if my homebrew stash was ever found it would be traceable back to him!

Was wondering, if the UK government are that strict with the chemists what are the not like about bringing bottles in the UK form other countries?

Has anyone imported vials to the UK, or have any sites within the UK that sell vials no questions?

hope these questions are ok to ask

cheers
Drew

When you say 'bottles', I assume you mean 'vials'?

Might want to try the anabolic forum as are you more likely to find somebody else in the UK with experience. You could also search the forum for posts from guys in the UK that asked about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in the UK and ask them directly (perhaps via email) what they did.

I'm guessing that your customs isn't going to get upset about some tiny little vials, but that is nothing more than speculation.

thanks for the reply, will do what you said mate.. else will have to move to USA. Anyone know any fit (somewhat desperate) ninphomaniac chicks that would say "i do" so i can get staying? :naughty:

DTIreland said:
else will have to move to USA. Anyone know any fit (somewhat desperate) ninphomaniac chicks that would say "i do" so i can get staying? :naughty:
asking for one that is 'fit' really limits your options.

God,

loads of mates have travelled to the states and said, no prob getting laid cause they were Irish! Head doesn’t have to be 1st rate but she needs to be in good old shape!
Wouldn’t do anything under 7/10 unless im pissed!

DTIreland said:
Where!?

DTIreland said:
loads of mates have travelled to the states and said, no prob getting laid cause they were Irish!
Er...you mean being Irish worked in their favor? Well, I guess that Irish have made a lot of progress in the states, then. :D

DTIreland said:
Head doesn*t have to be 1st rate but she needs to be in good old shape!
Wouldn*t do anything under 7/10 unless im pissed!
Pissed in the states usually means 'really mad.'

Intoxicated, drunk, "under the influence" are the more formal terms

more informal: shit-faced, trashed, fucked-up (although this isn't strictly alcohol), hammered and less common, "Irish."

mranak said:
Where!?

Er...you mean being Irish worked in their favor?

Pissed in the states usually means 'really mad.'

Intoxicated, drunk, "under the influence" are the more formal terms

more informal: shit-faced, trashed, fucked-up (although this isn't strictly alcohol), hammered and less common, "Irish."

wish i knew where God is, then i would not have to ride any ugly US chicks to get staying!!

Yip being Irish does work in our favour, from what i can gather, your chicks think we are better hung than the locals (prob rite) lol, just as well i was not included in the research when they reached this assumption, they would never look at Irish man again! Lol

Common Irish word for being drunk include,

“Bolloxed”
“rat assed”
“rubbered”
“winged” (could mean “off your tits” on drugs as well)
“Banjaxed”
“Paralytic”

DTIreland said:
hi guys,

was wondering in anyone has ever ordered any vials of www.ebottles.net?,
was trying to get 10ml bottles of guy i know (in UK) who owns a chemist. he says that he has to personally sign for bottles that he sells, and the list of sold bottles goes to the government. Each bottle has a serial number that he must record beside his signature. so if my homebrew stash was ever found it would be traceable back to him!

Was wondering, if the UK government are that strict with the chemists what are the not like about bringing bottles in the UK form other countries?

Has anyone imported vials to the UK, or have any sites within the UK that sell vials no questions?

hope these questions are ok to ask

cheers
Drew

Are you saying that the ones behind ebottles.net are sending a list to the government? and if so is this only for the vials or normal bottles to?

Hustler said:
Are you saying that the ones behind ebottles.net are sending a list to the government? and if so is this only for the vials or normal bottles to?
I think he is suggesting that perhaps UK customs won't like the import of vials.

Hustler said:

not saying that.

im asking if anyone knows the facts! Can i order in quantities without being reported to the UK government? I know chemists have to account for every vial to the government. Would prefer UK site to order such things off to avoid customs. I know I could order fro the USA but you still have to take chance getting through customs, would like to order 500 x 10ml bottles.. would guess this is quite big box!

I have ordered many times from over seas never had a problem, but i only ever order 20 or so vials for personal use, I would imagine when your ordering 500 vials they are certainly not going to be for personal use and would prob attract a lot more attention the joe blogs havining 10-20 vials sent, E bottles are a good company and would prob save a fortune on shipping

DTIreland said:
not saying that.

im asking if anyone knows the facts! Can i order in quantities without being reported to the UK government? I know chemists have to account for every vial to the government. Would prefer UK site to order such things off to avoid customs. I know I could order fro the USA but you still have to take chance getting through customs, would like to order 500 x 10ml bottles.. would guess this is quite big box!

There is no problem to receive a box with 500 vials. No problem at all. It will just be a little expensive because of the weight of so much vials. During last year I sent to friends in UK vials 3 or 4 times and there were no problems at all for them to receive what I sent them.

Last edited:
DTIreland said:
not saying that.

Friend I am from Bulgaria and we are EU member now so if you want I will send you those vials and they wont pass trough customs now.

Back