Organon Testosterone Implants 200mg

B

blaster

Hey guys,
I've got six 200mg Organon Testosterone implants just waiting to go in. What can you tell me about them? I was going to take 1ml of Sustanon a week on top of the implants for a 12 week cycle. I know the implants should last about 6 months, but has anybody here used them or know about them? Cheers.

Test implants

They are slow release cylindrical implants about 1 cm long and 4mm wide. They mean no injections for a while, or less if you are stacking. They are inserted under the skin either in the abdomen or buttock.

Nah

Why? It means no or fewer injections for 6 months! The Doc puts 'em in under local anesthetic. The cut is about 1cm long. Sounds good to me. My training partner had 'em years ago and said the site hurt for a few days but after that, sweet as nuts! It's a shame he couldn't remember what kind of gains he got or if he took anything else at the time.

Sounds like something very ineffective to me. Plus 200mg of test (enanthate I guess) doesn't make for good gains. my 02 cents though

Implants

- In males:

100-600 mg depending on individual requirements. A dosage of 600 mg (6 x 100 mg) usually maintains plasma testosterone levels within the normal physiological range for 4-5 months.

Therefore, if I put in 6 x 200mg = 1200mg levels should be DOUBLE the normal physiological range for 4-5 months!

Plus, I'll be taking Sustanon (sust) on top of that. As I said, my mate has had them and he reckons they're good. We know another guy on them now who is reporting good news.

Anyone here had them or know someone who has?

No, they're not for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). They're to put on size!

Last edited:
dude youre also gonna take Sustanon (sust) on top of it? id rather just inject bro. i dont know if you really want to be on for 4-5 months. it takes a while to recover from that. i would just go 10-12 weeks.

Yeah,

EVERYONE i know who has put on decent size and kept much of it has used a lot of gear and for extended periods of time. I only paid $xx0AU for these implants. Down here, Sustanon (sust) costs $xx per ml and is currently hard to get. It is very hard to get gear at the moment. I can get any recreational drugs in half an hour, but gear, no. I'm taking what I can get. By the way, a 12 week cycle is about 3 months anyway, so what's one and a bit more? I think I read 1/3 of it is used in the first month anyway. I can't remember where on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused about the doctor that will put these things in. Is he knowingly assisting in an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle?

Problems with the pellets:
-Active for too long for a cycle
-Implanting the pellets is a form a surgery and carries the associated risks with it
-Pellets can't be removed, short of digging into the tissue (I don't want to think about this one). If you find out you have a bad response to test, then you are in trouble.

If there's a problem with them,you won't know for a week or 2. My advise is go with injections.It's the only way to go. Stick them up the Drs.Ass.

Never mind about the doctor. The actual 'operation' is nothing. It requires only 1 stitch or adhesive dressing. I'm not concerned about that. I just need to know if it's a waste of time or not. To me, if 3 pellets is enough to maintain normal plasma levels, then obviously, you would think, 6 pellets would double these levels.

if your using the implants to get away from injections, why on earth would you use Sustanon (sust) of all things to stack on top of it? your defeating the whole purpose of the implant.

Back