Orion Pharma: any feedback?

Ho Lee Fuk

Pinned 1.25ml of the T400 on the quad 2 days ago, chiiiiit this is like day1/virgin muscle all over again.
Crippled. Was thinking about getting away with 1 pin a week, but guess ill go back to twice a week at .6 ml. Anyone pins 1ml+ of T400 at a time?

Ho Lee Fuk

Pinned 1.25ml of the T400 on the quad 2 days ago, chiiiiit this is like day1/virgin muscle all over again.
Crippled. Was thinking about getting away with 1 pin a week, but guess ill go back to twice a week at .6 ml. Anyone pins 1ml+ of T400 at a time?

And right there is the reason pharmaceutical companies don't dose their test @ 400mg/ml

I had some sustanon 500 that hurt like a bitch for 3 days when i blsted in front thigh. Never again

Cut it with some EQ, should help the PIP a lot.

Orion makes quality gear, so the issue is you are getting a legit 400mg/ml lol.

Im still on my first cycle, was thinking about only doing Test, but if dilluting it with EQ can help, gonna grab a few vials. (noob question) At what dose should the EQ be ran at? I might just shoot 200mg of Test-e twice along with the EQ.

EQ is pretty mild, you will barely see anything from <500mg / wk... not that that is a bad dose if you're using it to cut the T400

1cc EQ (250mg/ml I believe) + .5cc T400 would probably go in a lot smoother than the T400 alone.

Back