Orion Pharma: any feedback?

Kaz firstly i would like to say customer service was outstanding.. you clearly stand by your word. gear came within 2 days.. you made me feel comfortable ordering everything was perfect packaging was really secure to make sure no damage will be done. once again kaz thank you so much will def bang again and again so many goodies to try at amazing prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Orion strives to please.

Very impressed. Everything went smooth and faster than expected. Customer service was fast to reply. Can't wait to test my goodies! My cycle log will have updates.
Have not been all that happy with my last sources, so I have high hopes.
Thanks Orion.

Received an order of Test E and Anavar from Orion last week. Package came way sooner than expected, I paid less than I thought Id have to (because of a sale which, I didnt even know about until the rep told me),everything was packaged professionally and the rep was more than helpful. Two of my friends are currently running Orion gear, will post results or have them make an account on ology asap.

Very impressed. Everything went smooth and faster than expected. Customer service was fast to reply. Can't wait to test my goodies! My cycle log will have updates.
Have not been all that happy with my last sources, so I have high hopes.
Thanks Orion.

Thanks for the feedback, Orion aims to please, having used the var myself I know you will like it. Shipping was even faster than I expected it would be going to the US

Received an order of Test E and Anavar from Orion last week. Package came way sooner than expected, I paid less than I thought Id have to (because of a sale which, I didnt even know about until the rep told me),everything was packaged professionally and the rep was more than helpful. Two of my friends are currently running Orion gear, will post results or have them make an account on ology asap.

Thanks for the feedback look forward to the updates and glad you were happy with the service.

Someone has provided me with 30ml of Test-E from Orion Pharma.
Why is there so few reviews out there? This forum is about the only one I could find where people are talking about this lab. There's a canadian forum I will not name, that seems to have an agenda against Orion and its owner (calling him a junky). The mods delete all threads about it. What gives?

This is my first injectable cycle, really hope it's not bunk.

some people will stop at nothing to troll other peoples biz I haven't heard anything negative about them maybe they have somekind of stupid personal beef who knows what some peoples agendas are look around I am sure you will find what your looking for. cheers

Someone has provided me with 30ml of Test-E from Orion Pharma.
Why is there so few reviews out there? This forum is about the only one I could find where people are talking about this lab. There's a canadian forum I will not name, that seems to have an agenda against Orion and its owner (calling him a junky). The mods delete all threads about it. What gives?

This is my first injectable cycle, really hope it's not bunk.

If its real Orion you will love it. I can tell exactly what board you are talking about and can assure you it is probably the worst board out there for reviews, they are a joke and are laughed at in the community. The hidden agendas behind that place are ridiculous. Enough about that and lets address your concerns.

First off I will say without getting into details that the person behind Orion is far from being a junkie and the beef between him and the place you are talking about is completely personal. Again I won't go into details as it is not something for open board discussion

Secondly, the reason you don't see much about Orion is that for the most part we are only on private boards and not out in the open and this is the only board where it is somewhat openly discussed. Orion is not looking to pick up just anyone as a client but just add some good people to an already loyal customer base.

We are here to offer a quality product and customer service at an outstanding price not to move garbage and price gouge..

Kaz, cant pm you but was wondering what are those private boards you speak of?
Are they invite only? Im new to AAS, but id love to be part of a private community, especially if they are Canadians. Could you pm me? :)

Kaz, cant pm you but was wondering what are those private boards you speak of?
Are they invite only? Im new to AAS, but id love to be part of a private community, especially if they are Canadians. Could you pm me? :)

Dude you have 2 posts!!! You just opened yourself to scamming! No one's going to pm you your too new Mr Officer

Let me guess , CJM and Drago.....that form is bullshit , all they talked about was Newport and how great it was. Then they closed shop and deleted all threads about the lab....

The owner of Orion aswell as all the reps are top notch

Last edited:
Iv only used the Var and it hasent been long, but so far soo good. getting pumps, looking fuller.. cant wait for the next 2 weeks, then it will be kicking! :p running at 75-100mg ed with some test :)

I am currently running Diablo blend 2 ml EOD. So far I have not had any pip of any kind only a little bump that last a day but thats from doing 2 ml in my delt. Also am running Anavar at 50 mg a day. It's been about a week and a bit starting feel hard especially calves and forearms! Will be updating as much as possible.

Kaz is also a GEM when it comes to customer service!

OntarioMuscle101

I am currently running Diablo blend 2 ml EOD. So far I have not had any pip of any kind only a little bump that last a day but thats from doing 2 ml in my delt. Also am running Anavar at 50 mg a day. It's been about a week and a bit starting feel hard especially calves and forearms! Will be updating as much as possible.

Kaz is also a GEM when it comes to customer service!

OntarioMuscle101

cool, are you logging this?

Got all my gear today placed order on Friday all came nicely packaged on time the rep was more than great with everything so far so good thanks orion will be posting weekly results on my cycle cheers and thanks orion

Got all my gear today placed order on Friday all came nicely packaged on time the rep was more than great with everything so far so good thanks orion will be posting weekly results on my cycle cheers and thanks orion

I'll be subscribing to that log, good luck!

Back